SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe being in the room is more powerful than watching on a screen.

I believe the fine citizens of the Jury will take their duties seriously as they indicated as they would when they were sworn in by oath [or affirmation].

I believe that a double murder trial is of great weight to the citizens doing their civic duty as members of the Jury no matter how boring others find it.

I highly doubt the Super Bowl, that didn’t run that late, is forefront of their minds while the details of a double murder and malfeasance case is being presented.

I wonder why so many think the Jury isn’t sufficient? Is it because it’s the South?

All imo

The return trip to the house for the shotgun has always been confusing to me, but now I see. I think he needed to get back in the vehicle post-crime-scene-discovery to explain any evidence in the car. He knew there would be no explainable reason for GSR or blood if he did not get back in. Just best practice for stirring in some confusion.

Forgive me if this is obvious.
IIRC didn't the 911 ask him to put his flashers on so responders would see him readily. So he was instructed to get in his vehicle.

Yup for who would leave a possible active shooter situation just to come back with a weapon with the wrong ammo in it. I'm up at the house barricaded inside, back against the wall and behind my thick oak desk with multiple weapons on hand and ammo to spare. I'd be the phone the entire time giving Police a play by play as well.
You wouldn't be walking about in your WHITE T-shirt with your phone LIT UP?

Honestly I hear "it was just so bad, they did it so bad."

I can convince myself I might hear "I did it so bad" But that takes work.
I agree with this. I hear, "It was just so bad. THEY did him so bad."

I understand where people are getting the "I did him so bad" because Alex is saying it while he sobs but I still think he said they.

Now, his sobs on the other hand...they sound forced and faked. IMO.

The dna of Paul and Maggie on shirt can be explained by the defense. I have read some articles that DNA can transfer from clothes of family members in the wash. They said the shirt smelled like laundry detergent. Hmmm! And why was Paul's friends dna found on the shirt? Very puzzling!!!!

Unless something has changed, jurors are definitely allowed to take notes in SC. I've seen it in two other trials Nathaniel Rowland (2021 with Judge Newman) and Michael Colucci (2018 with a different judge).
Yes, it's up to the presiding Judge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member