SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Defense really wants 'Cousin Eddie' to testify in order to put 'Reasonable doubt'.
Yes, I know the polygraph can't be admitted as evidence but his alibi and the people who were suppose to be his alibi were not followed up on in a timely manner. This article is interesting and could lead into a Hung Jury.

There are several articles but I just grabbed one link below.

This is psrt of my problem…I read and believed these articles. But no one, to my knowledge has testified UNDER OATH to having had that conversation with MM. So if LE has that witness, where is that person and why aren’t they testifying?

I also read that they had blood spatter. They don’t. They have misding clothes but that is not as definitive as MM’s blood splattered on his shirt.

I see no proof of a pending divorce. Her sister said she was happy. She had just spent the night before at Moselle.She was ‘worried’ about AM’s health. Where is testimony under oath about divorce that we read about for many months now?

I also would like to see the timeline tightened up. Correct me again, but isn’t the time of death…a range of 30 minutes or more? I was slso confused by the testimony of his care startung to move from the house at the same time that MM’s phone changed mode at the kennels. Maybe I misunderstood…how did that dhow guilt?

The leaks that assured the public of evidence the State does not have…is not helping thrir case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState