SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #23

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, it seems that PM was trying to find something for the dogs tail in the feed room (salve?) and was shot first while bending over looking for whatever it was.
He, in shock, stood up and started walking toward the door (toward his father whom he could see? or just toward the door because AM was crouched down behind the door hiding?) and is then killed.
Horrific!

Can someone help me out - did AM take Paul's phone out of his pocket at 8:49 or not until 10:18, after he called 911?

ETA: I replied to the post with the graphic of Paul's phone screen times, not sure how the graphic for his battery is there instead.
I think he did it right after he shot them. He was able to wash up and if he did it later, I'd imagine he would risk getting blood on him again. I think the screen coming on in the 10pm time frame was his battery notification showing his battery was low, then his phone died. I believe the screen turns on when you get the 5% battery left notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste