SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

worm

Reaction score
Not much on this yet but I got it on yahoo and foxcarolina.com. This mother and son were found near a dog kennel on their property in Colleton County SC. Their family has a long history of connections to the legal system in the Lowcountry and the son, who was murdered, was currently facing charges in a boating accident causing death.

2 Murdaugh family members shot, killed in Colleton County SC homicide

APPROVED LOCAL SOURCES:
FITSNEWS
The Island Packet

APPROVED PODCASTS:
Murdaugh Murders by Mandy Matney
Impact of Influence - The Murdaugh Family Murders

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3 Thread #4 Thread #5 Thread #6 Thread #7 Thread #8 Thread #9 Thread #10 Thread #11 Thread #12 Thread #13 Thread #14 Thread #15 Thread #16
Thread #17 Thread #18 Thread #19 Thread #20 Thread #21 Thread #22 Thread #23

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Paul being in the feed room area right after speaking on the phone with his buddy about his concern for the dogs tail helps with the theory that they were killed just before 9pm. He was down there looking after the dogs and was talking to his friend and intended to send him a video, but I don't believe he did. Then the friend tries to reach him several times after that with no response. Now we hear he was inside that room not facing the door. He was distracted looing for something and Alex surprised him. Alex waited until he was in a position he couldn't get away. He was defenseless in that feed room. :(

This is where I get glued in as they go over the weapon damage and ammo used. I didn't use buckshot in my range testing yesterday evening as I posted in past post but know the damage buckshot has over birdshot. That much lead entering the body at such a close range can create a pressure inside and cause organs to dislodges and or removed as the increased pressure itself is like a wave, reason for PM's skull to take on so much damage. It's just horrific and even for the hunt hardened person, it's horrific.

Awww he cries! Because this guy nailed
Can’t they play his jail calls to show this is all an act - he was so callous. “Allegedly committed crimes” then he laughs.
YES!! you would hope he relives this night every hour of every day but it is clear from his phone calls that he cares just about himself

I think Paul being in the feed room area right after speaking on the phone with his buddy about his concern for the dogs tail helps with the theory that they were killed just before 9pm. He was down there looking after the dogs and was talking to his friend and intended to send him a video, but I don't believe he did. Then the friend tries to reach him several times after that with no response. Now we hear he was inside that room not facing the door. He was distracted looing for something and Alex surprised him. Alex waited until he was in a position he couldn't get away. He was defenseless in that feed room. :(
100%. agreed. imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members