SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny y’all are talking about hair. Just today i was wondering when it was that he was totally bald, and why. Anyone know? He had hair before and after.
I think his head was shaved probably after the road shooting incident, when he went to the hospital. They may have shaved his head to get a good look at any possible damage. MOO

Funny y’all are talking about hair. Just today i was wondering when it was that he was totally bald, and why. Anyone know? He had hair before and after.
Think it was shaved after his roadside murder/ suicide clown show with Cuz Eddie. AM received the grazing shot and sure the hair had to be shaven to work on his owie.

Good morning!
Train kept-a-rollin, all aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa! Bartender is over at the cocktail lounge car and is ready to serve coffee, tea, juice or whatever your morning choice of beverage is. Watch trial live here:

BTW, guards men are waiting on AM to arrive.
Watch trial live here:
Long day yesterday had to restock the Cocktail lounge car, boy you all can drink but understand this trial keep you asking for a refill. Please take note of the tip jar, ain't cheap to run this crazy train and be the host with the most lol.

Long day yesterday had to restock the Cocktail lounge car, boy you all can drink but understand this trial keep you asking for a refill. Please take note of the tip jar, ain't cheap to run this crazy train and be the host with the most lol.
Entertainment free when purchasing drinks. Bowl of pretzels on the bar, dirty finger germs included free;)

First post so apologies if my post is wonky. Just sharing something to keep in mind as we hear from the defense about the roadside shooting. This is the jailhouse call (so no real audience to play to) AM is talking to his sister in law (JMM’s wife I believe). Does this sound like someone that thought they were going to die that day? And the injuries don’t seem as bad as his lawyers made out, straight from AM. But what I really want to call attention to is his use of language stating in various ways the he didn’t get his “brain blown out”. I can POSSIBLY write off saying it once if it was a phrase used often. But this was exactly the way his son was just killed, which even if he was innocent (lol) he saw up close and personal. And he triples down on using that language. No catch in throat, hesitation, or emotion change of any kind. Meantime I can’t even use my brain emoji in texts anymore.
Start at 32 minutes

Good morning!
Train kept-a-rollin, all aboard! Ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaa! Bartender is over at the cocktail lounge car and is ready to serve coffee, tea, juice or whatever your morning choice of beverage is. Watch trial live here:

BTW, guards men are waiting on AM to arrive.
Watch trial live here:
Thank you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members