SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty sure this witness did not testify that AM threw Maggie’s phone out the window. He’s only testifying as to the speed the car was traveling at where the phone was found the next day. And in the way to Almeida. I guess one can make an inference that he threw the phone out. It’s possible but again there’s nothing here that proves double murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

JMO
Not sure what proof you are looking for as there is no confession or eyewitness. This case is built on AM’s lies, timelines, and proximity to the scene and weapons used. Looks pretty good to a reasonable mind I believe.

I’m pretty sure this witness did not testify that AM threw Maggie’s phone out the window. He’s only testifying as to the speed the car was traveling at where the phone was found the next day. And in the way to Almeida. I guess one can make an inference that he threw the phone out. It’s possible but again there’s nothing here that proves double murder beyond a reasonable doubt.

JMO
Yeas it was just a reference circle as to where MM's phone was discovered. I sure hope they mention the dots to the kennels at the time AM left for Almeda. That's very confusing as to why those were on that slide

Harpootlian ends his questioning. Kelly steps down. The state calls its 61st witness, SLED agent Peter Rudofski.

Rudofski said his main focus during the investigation was to take all of the available data in this investigation and put it into one timeline on one readable document. Thank God.

A medical doctor just texted me to confirm that the Savannah doctors/medical staff would NOT have given SLED anything about Alex Murdaugh's care.

Rudofski said he has worked on the timeline for a year. Then last week he got new data from General Motors re: AM’s 2021 Chevy Suburban. So now we’re going to hear about that new data and how it affects the timeline.

Rudofski testifies the new data from GM provides a lot of GPS and speed data from AM’s SUV, which investigators did not previously have.

The FBI analyst who testified about this stuff was named Falkofske. The SLED agent now testifying about the same subject matter is named Rudofski. Anyway.

Waters and Rudofski are showing the jury a map of AM’s SUV trips on 6/7/21. It includes 4,820 GPS points. We’re about to walk through a few different trips.

General Motors data from AM’s 2021 Chevy Suburban on 6/7/21 6:42:54 p.m.: AM arrives home from work. 9:07:06 p.m.: AM leaves the Moselle home for Almeda. 9:08:06 p.m.: AM leaves Moselle out of the main entrance. 9:08:18 p.m.: AM is going 37 mph toward Almeda

Continued: 9:08:36 p.m.: AM is going 42 mph at the spot where Maggie’s phone is eventually found. Doesn’t appear AM’s vehicle slowed down there. If anything, it sped up. 9:08:42 p.m.: AM is going 45 mph. Rudofski: After passing that location, the defendant’s vehicle accelerates

Continued: 9:08:54: AM is going 44 mph 9:09:06 p.m.: AM is going 46 mph 9:09:18 p.m.: AM is going 49 mph 9:09:18 p.m.: AM is going 52 mph 9:09:24 p.m.: AM is going 52 mph 9:09:42 p.m.: AM is going 52 mph 9:13:30 pm: AM is going 68 mph

Continued: 9:14:36 pm: AM is going 69.4 mph 9:16:47 pm: AM is going 70 mph Ol’ buddy is MOVING. 9:22:06 pm: AM’s Suburban makes a left into the Almeda property.

Rudofski: Data points show the Suburban went into the grass closer to the woodline at 9:22:39 p.m. That’s 36 seconds after he turns onto the curved driveway. On his drive from Moselle to Almeda, the Suburban reached a max speed of 74.4 mph and averaged 51.94 mph.

Waters establishes with Rudofski that AM drove faster on that trip than he did on his trips to/from work earlier that day.

AM SUV data continued: 9:43:18 pm: AM leaves Almeda to head back to Moselle, moving 2 mph. This is 20 minutes after his arrival. 9:45:22 pm: AM turns onto the highway. 9:46:01 pm: AM is on the highway. 9:51:30 pm: AM is going 74 mph

9:54:24 pm: AM is going 74 mph 9:59:18 pm: AM is going 57.98 mph 10:00:00 pm: AM arrives into Moselle, taking a left into the main driveway. 10:00:30 pm: AM is halfway down the driveway of the main house

Drive back to Moselle from Almeda: Max speed was 80.16 mph. Average speed was 46.52 mph.

Rudofski testifies that the road conditions between Moselle and Almeda were poor, with a lot of potholes and a heavy deer population. The posted speed limit was 55 mph. Rudofski testifies that even police rushing to emergencies wouldn’t go 80 mph on that road.

10:05:06 pm: AM leaving Moselle main house for kennels 10:05:49 pm: AM is going 28.6 mph 10:05:57 pm: AM arrives at kennels

I missed some of the exact times/speeds of AM returning to the Moselle main house to retrieve a shotgun before returning to the dog kennels. But he was going about 30 mph each way.

We are on a short break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member