SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't need to, he just left it back at the house before he went over to the kennels.
Except the kennel video blew up that nap alibi.
I understand that AM left his phone inside the house beginning when PM arrived at Moselle.

It follows that AM was noncommital to cite the estimated time he met PM -- all the while wanting investigators to believe AM "left work early on Monday because PM was coming home," as if they spent half a day together when it was really 6:42 pm and 7:04 pm when AM and PM actually arrived the Moselle home.

Alex Murdaugh's cell phone didn't ping off any towers between 6:52 and 9:04 p.m.

Exactly. And they could not tell where Maggie's phone was while AM was driving away from Moselle towards Almeda because her GPS data was sparse.
Does the time AM is driving by the location where MM's phone was found (it was marked with a circle on AM's Onstar data map) match the time that MM's phone is locked but it says it changed orientation (landscape to portrait or vice versa)?

I couldn’t agree more. I see that so much now, even teachers not wanting school children to accept responsibility. Failure is not an option. PM needed to take that responsibility with his community and be a better person. But hey, with a dad spending thousands a week on drugs for himself, PM was never going to learn any good things. What was MM teaching PM at this point?
I think the drug money as claimed by the defense is ludicrous and open to another, deeper investigation (which is no doubt taking place). If he was consuming that amount of drugs personally, he would be the most legendary drug user in the world left standing. The Paul Bunyan of oxycodin.

Good observation!
And MM wedding ring was found in her Mercedes on the floor! I think she had had it with AM and was going to leave him. They always say it’s dangerous time when a spouse thinks you are leaving them. The victims knew all about AM drugs (AM secret life) and probably some other secrets like finances. Many motives here. Anger !

He had hopes Buster would carry on family name and become a lawyer I believe.
Except Buster-the 26 yr old FORMER LAW SCHOOL student got kicked out of law school can daddy dearest had to try to bribe $$$ his way back in.
"he is also no stranger to scandal having been kicked out of the University of South Carolina law school at the end of his second semester in 2019 after being accused of plagiarism, according to reporter Valerie Bauerlein of The Wall Street Journal. Getting Buster back into law school has been an obsession for Alex Murdaugh, who shelled out $60,000 to unscrupulous Columbia, S.C. attorney Butch Bowers in the hopes his son could be readmitted to the institution.""

So far, those efforts have been unsuccessful …

Buster didn't have a pending law suit that threatened to take all or most of their assests and money ... however PM did.

And PM & MM had just found his stash of pills along with his Law firm confronting him about the missing money.

JMO

Can you elaborate?
The gf's been described as mostly looking angry but Thursday, she was allegedly seen crying for the first time.

The only change in Buster's demeanor has been looking down at the floor and not at the witness. But that might be trying to control himself given the alleged mid-finger salute at the strong witness for the prosecution that caused him to be moved backward a couple of rows. MOO

Last edited:
I think the drug money as claimed by the defense is ludicrous and open to another, deeper investigation (which is no doubt taking place). If he was consuming that amount of drugs personally, he would be the most legendary drug user in the world left standing. The Paul Bunyan of oxycodin.
Didn’t someone post earlier today that Prince was spending that much on drugs?
Well we know what happened to him. It’s insanity.
What irritates me is the number of people who cannot afford a good cancer drug or to put food on the table and here’s a weasel who thinks he’s entitled to stay high all the time. Total waste of money!! And life.

The time gf's been described as mostly looking angry but Thursday, she was allegedly seen crying for the first time.

The only change in Buster's demeanor has been looking down at the floor and not at the witness. But that might be trying to control himself given the alleged mid-finger salute at the strong witness for the prosecution that caused him to be moved backward a couple of rows. MOO
So what’s the girlfriends problem? Is it that AM can no longer finance her boyfriends lifestyle?

Didn’t someone post earlier today that Prince was spending that much on drugs?
Well we know what happened to him. It’s insanity.
What irritates me is the number of people who cannot afford a good cancer drug or to put food on the table and here’s a weasel who thinks he’s entitled to stay high all the time. Total waste of money!! And life.
Prince wasn't spending 50 grand a week, he was spending 40 grand over months. I believe that's what was said?

I think MM was late to come around but she was beginning to see the cracks.

IMO, she wanted a new residence away from Hampton (found a place - Hilton Head) but after AM said not doable at this time, the compromise was a remodel at Edisto.
Not doable because he had to spend thousands a week on drugs.

So what’s the girlfriends problem? Is it that AM can no longer finance her boyfriends lifestyle?
I dunno. But she's also not the student that was kicked out of law school and is now practicing law.

As I said in my initial reply, I think some of the family are experiencing an awakening for the very first time, and in this case, this could include the gf. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298