SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MP was getting all her information about the boat crash from her beloved sister. MM would have told her PM was not driving and if she still had issues with the locals, probably claimed they were trying to pin it on him to get money out of the wealthy Murdaughs.

MP loved them both. MM and PM were her sources of information. I can understand why she saw things only from their side.

I've butt dialed people.
I've taken pictures of the inside of my purse.
But I can't say I've ever 'fat fingered' my phone to the point I Google searched for a restaurant at the very place where I have my beach house where my wife has been staying.
Also I don't have a beach house but thats beside the point.
MOO.

I’ve been cutting Buster some slack during the trial, juvenile hand gestures aside.
Last year in the jail phone calls he seemed to be trying to pull away from his dad and the Murdaughs, but here at the trial it’s hard to gauge. He almost seems the heir apparent.
He’s in a tough spot. His mother and brother killed, his father, the defendant.
I can’t imagine being in that spot, so I’m cutting him slack for now.
Today, I expect the defense to use him to paint a beautiful portrait of a kind, benevolent, family man named AM. I expect tears, especially from AM. I expect Buster to say his dad couldn’t done this.
The prosecution could probably do some real work here but I kinda doubt they will. They may not question him at all.

There are graphic pics as noted below. Will not post them here at this time. They can be located at Avery Wilks' twitter page.

***GRAPHIC WARNING*** 1. Photos/exhibits the jury saw Friday: Alex Murdaugh's wound and the aftermath of the September 2021 roadside shooting, via
@GraceBeahm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member