SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think most homes are fairly well built but I get the feeling this audio reenactment and/or experiment did NOT happen during early summer and late evening when doors and windows are open for cross breeze. JMO
It was posted that this person went to Moselle in October 2022. That's when he "captured" the data. Lucky for him the data was still lurking and waiting 16 months after the crime. jmo

There are so many ways to hurl a phone. I wish I had a bunch of extra phones to lob out my car for research, or just enjoyment. Intuitively, I think I'd go for frisbee style. Although, you could spike it, loft it up high, etc. I think if you are hucking it out of a car to dispose/conceal it, you'd go for distance, which I think requires frisbee as a strategy. Trying to get straight-up brute force to work sideways while driving seems like you are fighting the forward motion of the car.

Regarding the quail. I believe that many hunters raise quail to train their bird dogs in SC. Maybe that is why they had them in a pen. They teach the dogs to stop and point the birds in the grass, to not harm them and once they are shot to retrieve them with a soft mouth. That's my understanding.

For some reason, I got the impression it was a shoe expert.

IMO, a shoe expert will be about as effective as this audio expert…

JMO
What size shoe do you suppose the ATV tire wears?

Prosecution already kicked the shoe print to the curb. No shoe. No print.

I have no data on the sound it didn't make.

JMO

So defense wants jury to believe there were two shooters, each about 5ft, 6in tall who shot so quietly they didn't wake Alex from his nap? Still reeling from DH aiming a weapon at prosecution table and saying "Tempting". What is wrong with this person?
And, they didn’t even bring their own weapons.

This man is virtually a Swiss Army knife when it comes to being an expert. DH certainly got his $$$ worth. He can baffle you with bs on a variety of subjects. Trajectory of bullets, thrown cell phones, sound waves, etc etc

He changed the final report for testimony the day before he testified?
Sounds like he "finalized" the powerpoint yesterday. Interesting and he said that was common in trials to finalized it the day before testifying. I wish the lawyer would have asked him why that is common.. perhaps you need to change things based on what the previous witnesses have said? I don't like it at all.

Also what I don't like is that this man worked on the boat case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member