SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand the big deal if he was traveling 70 mph at the spot where Maggie's phone was found or if he was crawling at a pace of 5 mph at that spot.
You can still toss pretty much anything out of a rolled down window at any speed. IMO.
It was found in the grass so it might not break or shatter, particularly if it had a pretty good protector on it.
MOO.

Sorry don't buy his DBA sound levels despite them setting up their little tripod and American Idol mic. Just too much open ground between the kennels and house for sound to carry despite doors in house closed and remember AM said the TV was on, show me the vid of that as well.

Sorry don't buy his DBA sound levels despite them setting up their little tripod and American Idol mic. Just too much open ground between the kennels and house for sound to carry despite doors in house closed and remember AM said the TV was on, show me the vid of that as well.

Go spend a night around the old barracks at Ft. Stewart.

The nearest small arms range is several miles away, through tons of trees.
You can still hear the report of each and every M-16 (.223).

Yes, you are totally correct. They could hear a cow pissing in that distance given the unobstructed nature of the landscape.

This is 100% hogwash. I think it's ridiculous to analyze how the phone came out of the car. What if he barely tossed it, what if he put his hand out and dropped it. There no way to know even with his "physics" exactly how far that phone would have went unless he knows exactly how and how hard that phone exited the vehicle. The vehicle didn't throw the phone the person in it did and I can drop something from a moving car and it doesn't fly 100 feet or whatever he was saying. Any number of things could have happened and him making a definite statement like that is hogwash.

I think most homes are fairly well built but I get the feeling this audio reenactment and/or experiment did NOT happen during early summer and late evening when doors and windows are open for cross breeze. JMO

ETA: Bingo....

Witness just testified he was not contacted by the defense (JG) until the end of Sept 2022 so this test could not have occurred in real or comparable reenactment time.

Last edited:
Go spend a night around the old barracks at Ft. Stewart.

The nearest small arms range is several miles away, through tons of trees.
You can still hear the report of each and every M-16 (.223).
Agreed 100% back in my guns a blazing days we slept better to the sound of gunfire. If it got dead silent for an awhile that's when we got the hairs up on the neck lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neejo