SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read an interview earlier (no link) stating the angle of that shot can vary based on the position of the victim when they were shot - standing up, falling, etc. IIRC, the shooter was slightly behind them, too.
Yes, so true. And also if the victim was falling that could also affect the trajectory it seems.

The defense has nothing.
They have shown pretty pictures of children-sized beings creeping around.
This non-expert has shown how little he knows about any of this. I suspect all the real experts declined to participate or if they did, their eventual results were’t what the defense wanted to hear.
Amen

Harpootlian should have been reprimanded for that little antic. And there’s nothing funny about any of this.

Furthermore, WTH is wrong with this court, allowing guns to be pointed like they’re toys?? Is this a real weapon? If I was a juror, or in the gallery, I’d say get me the he** out of here, this is insane.

The defense can talk all they want with this useless witness (nothing against the man, but his testimony doesn't add up). The fact remains that Alex is heard clearly on Paul's cell phone, you can hear Alex talking with Paul and Maggie, just minutes before the time of the murders.... I think we need to talk about that. Among other things....

I’m watching the trial but about 90 minutes behind and driving my DH crazy arguing at the trajectory expert. This probably has been mentioned already, but how high would the rifle be if held by a 6’4” guy sitting on an ATV? AM’s story about ATVing around the property w/Paul fell apart in my opinion when we learned AM didn’t leave work early as claimed instead arriving home at 6:20. Why make up a story about tooling around on an ATV unless you might need to explain away fresh ATV tracks. Tracks made by the ATV seen in photos smack in the middle of the crime scene.

And who shoots a rifle from the hip? A shotgun maybe, but a rifle? I guess if the sight had a laser pointer you might. But still, I would have been banned from Camp Mishawaka for Girls’ rifle range if I tried to fire a rifle like that.

Finally, his reinactment drawing had the shooter standing right next to Maggie’s body. One scenario had the shooter standing right where she landed. Have they said she was shot at point blank range? Was she running towards the shooter?

The defense can talk all they want with this useless witness (nothing against the man, but his testimony doesn't add up). The fact remains that Alex is heard clearly on Paul's cell phone, you can hear Alex talking with Paul and Maggie, just minutes before the time of the murders.... I think we need to talk about that. Among other things....
Agreed all these funky bullet and pellet angles which I have thrown over the fence as garbage. The acoustic testing as well for at this point I'm Charlie Brown listening to adult's talk, remember that mumble jumble lol.

Confirmation bias maybe, more probable is a highly developed BS meter.
I wish we could hear about how this witness was found, what they were asked to do, what information they were given before they went to do their assessment, etc. Did the defense say we are looking for someone to say xyz and then the guy went out there to see if he could find a way to say that specific thing. Did they say we want to disprove xyz and then have this guy come up with something? Did he have a totally unbiased look at the scene and come up with this and present it to the defense and then they accept or reject him or ask him to testify based on what he finds. It would be interesting to know. I think the most credible expert would be one that was given the photos of the crime scene and allowed to go to the property and present what he sees/thinks happened without knowing what the defense is trying to prove or disprove.

A sophomoric move by a very seasoned defense professional! If the Murdaugh family is assisting with funding this defense, Randy needs to pounce on this and cut back on JG's fee arrangement. You can bet if the roles were reversed, they'd be screaming MISTRIAL. JMO
Right!?!? What is wrong with these attorneys and social media?!?!

Look fellas, y’all need to stay off the sauce when you decide to post on social media….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13