SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is he suggesting that a 3 degree angle from 30 feet away, where the bullet is what ... 4 feet off the ground (based on his human figures) ... the shot would be taken near the ground? I haven't mapped this, but it doesn't sound right.

Yes, he is suggesting a 3 degree angle from 30'

Screenshot 2023-02-21 1.32.14 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-02-21 1.32.14 PM.png

Source: Law and Crime - after lunch break

Last edited:
According to their website, their practice areas are:
Motor Vehicle
Product Liability
Fire and Explosions
Industrial and Workplace
Marine
Construction

Not sure how any of those specialty areas correlate to a double-murder and bullet trajectories at Moselle. IMO.

So this expert isn’t really an expert.

Which invalidates all his measurements and conclusions.
He also took two dimensional photographs of where the casings were and incorporated those into his three-dimensional representations, which means he had to make some assumptions in doing so.

Even small changes in angle of shot or placement of casings make a difference and the greater the distance between the end (such as the bullet through the quail pen and into the fiberboard behind) and the beginning (the position of the shooter, which can be very great with a rifle), then the greater the possibility that assumption-based factors produce error.

This is not effective expert testimony. I think the jurors will see it as all smoke and mirrors, an attempt to confuse rather than explain.

The speculation about the height is cringey bad.
Lol -- I so badly want the jurors to send a message to Judge Newman suggesting this firm hire Dr. Kinsley, and can they please wrap this up. ;)

I think that it’s becoming clear that AM selected JG and DH for his attorneys because he knew them well, they knew the Y’all system players, and AM liked that whole milieu. It had always worked for him previously. He could never imagine that it would fail him. After all, his family members had portraits on the walls. His greatest error, aside from murdering his son and spouse, was not hiring an outsider who was skilled, thoughtful, and independent. Old friends don’t make the best lawyers. But, that’s the expose’ of their hubris. JG has bumbled so much. DH is dottering, and every lawyer watching see is it. Well, IMO, AM has chosen wh he deserves

The defense has nothing.
They have shown pretty pictures of children-sized beings creeping around.
This non-expert has shown how little he knows about any of this. I suspect all the real experts declined to participate or if they did, their eventual results were’t what the defense wanted to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214