SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I’m going to admit all these measurements, angles and degrees are not my area. And if I were a juror I would have to dismiss this bc I would have no clue how this guy got to what he was babbling about. Idk how the jurors feel about that. Maybe it’s just me.

Perhaps all of this witness testimony can be dismissed on the basis that there's no evidence that the hole in the quail cage occurred on the night of the murders. If not ...

If I were the prosecution, I would request 2d views of the angles, distances and heights of the dog house and the quail pen. I believe this is all monkey business intended to distort fact using fancy CAD drawings. Since it's built on CAD, it shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to adjust to 2d perspectives without the CAD background. Next, I would ask what the height of the shooter would be if he was kneeling on one knee while taking the shot.

What's #8 on this illustration?

View attachment 404496
Tire impressions, I think is what it says.

How tall is CBR? Cousin Eddie is a smaller guy.
AM made up so many stories to cover his movements, on many occasions, and I firmly believe it was him.
Weapons had no suppressors from my understanding. AM never filled out required ATF paperwork to get the suppressors. To own them it has to go through and pay the ATF for them, know have several myself.
But, as AM did so much illegal crap, could he have had the guy who 'made' the guns for the kids do it anyway? No clue about guns here, but criminality runs rampant through that family. OTOH, the property is huge, so probably didn't care about noise.

I see AM studying what the experts are saying regarding gun hold and stance and I feel he wants to jump up and yell, "That's not where I was standing and how I held the gun! I was over here and held the gun like this..."

Well I’m going to admit all these measurements, angles and degrees are not my area. And if I were a juror I would have to dismiss this bc I would have no clue how this guy got to what he was babbling about. Idk how the jurors feel about that. Maybe it’s just me.
Trying to blame it on us folks shorter then 6ft, now we're all on the suspect list. Glad I stocked the Cocktail lounge car...again.

Was there any measurement of the elevation change/slope of the ground between where the bullet angle was measured and the possible shooter location?
It's all fuzzy logic, arm waving, begging the question nonsense in my humble opinion. He presumes that the shooter is 5'2" and then argues that it must be true using CAD figures that are 4' tall.

"Trigonometry", he said...and he actually excused Harpo from understanding it in his next breath...he knows which way the wind blows...and apparently according to his expertises, what it sounds like coming out of different pieholes

I’m no expert and so this is just info I got one more than one website in reference for speed being a reason to use the kneeling position. This is an excerpt from American rifleman:

Although much steadier than standing, for me it isn't nearly as steady as a good sitting position. It is, however, extremely useful for fast shots at medium distances. You simply drop to one knee, raise the rifle and fire-good for those fast-breaking situations when maybe it's a bit far for a quick standing shot, but it doesn't appear there's time to find a steadier position. A hasty sling is a great addition to the kneeling position, and with practice can be assumed as you're dropping to one knee-no time wasted.
An Official Journal Of The NRA | Adapting Shooting Positions For Real-World Use
I would take a knee over going to the hip to acquire a solid shot placement, hip shots are for the Rifleman or someone who wants to make a show of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214