SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you did not know what this trial was about, from his demeanor, you would never guess that it was about the murder of his mother and brother, zero emotion. May just be how he is but a little emotion would have been nice.
I dunno -- this coming from the same family that went on vacation 10 days after the murders with no named POI/suspect. I lost my family to natural causes and could barely get out of bed some days-- guess I'm just soft. o_O

Was the circus in town that day?
I haven't been called Munchkin since High School. lol
I find it very odd that this witness, being a mechanical engineer, is discussing a murder/crime scene. I would think there would be far better professionals to discuss and analyze a crime scene, such as a forensic scientist/ballistic expert. Defense is grasping at straws. I hope the State has a field day with this witness.
My immediate reaction was, are they trying to blame Blanca?
I noticed in AM's records that he had his ACL repaired, so my guess is they are going to get someone say he couldn't kneel to take a shot.

!
So he is saying someone(s) 5 "2 did it.
It wasn't me. I swear! He could shoot from the hip I'm sure. Defense didn't ask if That was possible. AM has a gazillion guns of many types, and has probably been shooting since childhood...

The company founded by the Expert witness in 2001.

Careful- scrolling through it almost gave me an ocular migraine. No joke.
JMO

300 blackout w suppressor and subsonic ammo…all you would hear is the “brass” (ammo) going “clink” as it leaves the chamber. The next sound would be as it penetrates the target (ie her body).

Not much sound with a suppressor etc

And yes it could be shot from waist level w experienced user w decent accuracy.

Clink is all that would be heard.

Perhaps all of this witness testimony can be dismissed on the basis that there's no evidence that the hole in the quail cage occurred on the night of the murders. If not ...

If I were the prosecution, I would request 2d views of the angles, distances and heights of the dog house and the quail pen. I believe this is all monkey business intended to distort fact using fancy CAD drawings. Since it's built on CAD, it shouldn't take more than 3 minutes to adjust to 2d perspectives without the CAD background. Next, I would ask what the height of the shooter would be if he was kneeling on one knee while taking the shot.

What's #8 on this illustration?

View attachment 404496
And there was biological material released from one of MM's wounds that was collected from the front of the dog house along with a bullet inside it's dog bed. Who's to say MM maybe didn't dodge a bullet and it ricocheted into the quail house. I doubt it but let's throw everything out there. It more logical to me than a 5'2" shooter. AJMO

Last edited:

JMO

Wow, that is bad. MOO

JMO

Agreed made my peepers hurt.

JMO

He stressed that he had worked "for' the Police as well. Definite emphasis in his tone and volume IMPOV. Sounded cocky to me.

I'm going to call "error" on the size of that human figure in the CAD drawing. I think the figure is too short. Looks like his human figure is 4 feet tall.

See length of Maggie's body versus height of human figure.

View attachment 404486
Martians. Short ones. Then they flew away with the weapons. Hence, no tracks. Obvious now. Thank goodness for this.

300 blackout w suppressor and subsonic ammo…all you would hear is the “brass” (ammo) going “clink” as it leaves the chamber. The next sound would be as it penetrates the target (ie her body).

Not much sound with a suppressor etc

And yes it could be shot from waist level w experienced user w decent accuracy.

Clink is all that would be heard.
Weapons had no suppressors from my understanding. AM never filled out required ATF paperwork to get the suppressors. To own them it has to go through and pay the ATF for them, know have several myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214