SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
300 blackout w suppressor and subsonic ammo…all you would hear is the “brass” (ammo) going “clink” as it leaves the chamber. The next sound would be as it penetrates the target (ie her body).

Not much sound with a suppressor etc

And yes it could be shot from waist level w experienced user w decent accuracy.

Clink is all that would be heard.

Hubby has 22 suppressor it sounds like a bb gun, seems the 300 wound be a bit louder.

Jmo

I haven't been called Munchkin since High School. lol

My immediate reaction was, are they trying to blame Blanca?!
BBM Yes, I went there in my mind too!
I noticed in AM's records that he had his ACL repaired, so my guess is they are going to get someone say he couldn't kneel to take a shot.
Also would support his pain pill addiction. JMO

The company founded by the Expert witness in 2001.

Careful- scrolling through it almost gave me an ocular migraine. No joke.
JMO

According to their website, their practice areas are:
Motor Vehicle
Product Liability
Fire and Explosions
Industrial and Workplace
Marine
Construction

Not sure how any of those specialty areas correlate to a double-murder and bullet trajectories at Moselle. IMO.

ETA: Decided to do a screen shot in case the company decides to update their webpage practice areas soon. This is the page as of 2:53pm EST on 21 Feb 2023.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Is he suggesting that a 3 degree angle from 30 feet away, where the bullet is what ... 4 feet off the ground (based on his human figures) ... the shot would be taken near the ground? I haven't mapped this, but it doesn't sound right.

"Trigonometry", he said...and he actually excused Harpo from understanding it in his next breath...he knows which way the wind blows...and apparently according to his expertises, what it sounds like coming out of different pieholes
Bet he don't get how bullet's act over longer distances not including windage and bullet drop. Heat thermals, actual curvature of the earth in shot's up to a mile or more and could throw more in like barrel twist rate, inches per turn. A must have in my ole line of work in the service.

Is he suggesting that a 3 degree angle from 30 feet away, where the bullet is what ... 4 feet off the ground (based on his human figures) ... the shot would be taken near the ground? I haven't mapped this, but it doesn't sound right.
I mean, I've seen a hill of ants do mighty things but that's just movie magic huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gypsysoul11