SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't understand why his law partners didn't think that Alex's stealing funds could have had something to do with why the murders happened. This witness said he was calling clients to ask if they knew anything and he was trying to figure out what happened and who could have done this and if any of the other partners or their families were at risk.. Why didn't they tell SLED about Alex's financial dealings that night? It literally came to a head that day when Alex was confronted with this and then they just decided to table it because Alex's wife and son were murdered? Did anyone not think maybe what Alex had been doing was the cause of the murders?
I believe deep down they do believe it now. MOO

And the defense will say that the AM that everyone knew was no longer the same person because he was addicted to opioids!
I really think they need someone to say on the stand, no way he spent all that money on opioid addiction. He'd have been a zombie on the job, he wasn't...and then he'd have been dead, he's not. AJMO

I really think they need someone to say on the stand, no way he spent all that money on opioid addiction. He'd have been a zombie on the job, he wasn't...and then he'd have been dead, he's not. AJMO
Yes, although this seems to be the elephant in the room that maybe need not be said. Unless the defendant takes the stand perhaps? Then could see where that might go? Might be best not to speculate on anyone else’s activities, particularly if nothing in evidence? JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member