SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
right..... on cross, this defense witness forgot he shouldnt provide/volunteer an answer or explanation to a question not asked. IMO, he went off script.
Maybe his conscience is strong enough to be honest. I did notice at first CW was especially curt with him, then mentioned that they both had talked numerous times. After that CW tone changed...when he realize the witness was going to tell some truths bluntly. AJMO

Did anyone notice the audio being clearer today on the video clip?

It was significantly more clear to me. At first he says “I did him so bad” then immediately said “they did him so bad”.

If this has already been discussed I missed it. I’ve listened to it several times and just today I noticed it being 2 comments.
I agree, that's what I hear also.

Morning recess in SC v. #AlexMurdaugh. My read so far: Mark Ball seems like a nice guy and both the defense and state are getting things out of him that the want.
Agreed, and of course we are listening, But I hope they don't drag out the financial crap, as absolutely shows the lack of character AM has, but not proof of Murder.AM just seems plain Evil to me.

Did anyone notice the audio being clearer today on the video clip?

It was significantly more clear to me. At first he says “I did him so bad” then immediately said “they did him so bad”.

If this has already been discussed I missed it. I’ve listened to it several times and just today I noticed it being 2 comments.

The defense also changed the wording of the video. It now says " States exhibit 153, They did him so bad " instead of just " State's exhibit 153 Alex Murdaugh's 2 Interview"

I agree, that's what I hear also.

This is a big deal then. In all previous instances only the second comment has been aired. So there are 2 versions and an ‘obvious uh oh I need to change my statement’ from AM.

Ironically it makes it easy to hear the difference between the 2 statements.

Anyone else?

I just don't understand why his law partners didn't think that Alex's stealing funds could have had something to do with why the murders happened. This witness said he was calling clients to ask if they knew anything and he was trying to figure out what happened and who could have done this and if any of the other partners or their families were at risk.. Why didn't they tell SLED about Alex's financial dealings that night? It literally came to a head that day when Alex was confronted with this and then they just decided to table it because Alex's wife and son were murdered? Did anyone not think maybe what Alex had been doing was the cause of the murders?

I really believe it crossed the lips of a few of these guys in private even if just with their wives. They play this innocent babe in the woods routine of not being able to fathom the totality of the situation, but they're savy enough behind closed doors to see the writing on the wall. I believe they are still covering their a$$es from future litigation that is coming down the pike against this law firm.
It's really incredible that none of these attorneys weren't talking about this among themselves and not one one of them reached out to SLED when Maggie and Paul were murdered. Doesn't say much for any of their characters. All CYA. That Murdaugh connection. Shameful. And they're attorneys, I'm sure they were very careful to not text, email, group chat or talk on the phone. I'm sure they had lots of conversations about it, though. Lots and lots. Can you imagine the gossip in that firm after this? Meeting about stealing and fired, wife and son murdered. But no one said a word?

I bet the jury is having the same thoughts we are.

It's really incredible that none of these attorneys weren't talking about this among themselves and not one one of them reached out to SLED when Maggie and Paul were murdered. Doesn't say much for any of their characters. All CYA. That Murdaugh connection. Shameful. And they're attorneys, I'm sure they were very careful to not text, email, group chat or talk on the phone. I'm sure they had lots of conversations about it, though. Lots and lots. Can you imagine the gossip in that firm after this? Meeting about stealing and fired, wife and son murdered. But no one said a word?

I bet the jury is having the same thoughts we are.
Cult Mentality!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member