SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's already got my thinking that he killed them under drug induced paranoia so.....but I know it was on purpose.
I'm just saying if I was on the fence, I would start thinking he did it because of drug induced paranoia.

Not to mention bags of pills he could've swallowed by the handful.

On another topic, I am 100% sure that AM is guilty of this and all his heinous crimes, but I am really nervous about the verdict. Between various posters here, who just cannot fathom this level of evil, and those who need some kind of physical proof, like someone's blood on Alex, plus, of course, the possibility that a member or two of the jury are in the defense's pocket or are unduly influenced by the Murdaugh name, sign me up for the Nervous Nellie car on the Crazy Train!
Hey, wait! I don't need a whole car, just a seat. :D :cool:

Knew it, I lied about everything, only defense left among all the lies before. I'm not psychic but seen this coming like a storm in the distance. Now trying to really play to the jury with that funky eye contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298