SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can guarantee I didn't look at the bathing beauty or call a video photographer... I just deleted a lot of my dead and alive family members texts and calls
The point is why are you fiddling with your phone…at all. You’re scared shouldn’t you be looking out for assailants…you never know how little they might be. Must stay vigilant. Moo

He is carving out his story in an absurdly contorted shape that fits the prosecution evidence presented. It is so unnatural and forced. I have been in a near-continuous full-body cringe the whole time he has been speaking due to the phoniness overload. I get embarrassed and horrified on behalf of other people, even when they don't.

As Bubba’s self appointed attorney, I will be filing, on my client’s behalf, a civil suit demanding damages for the disclosure of my client’s location. We will be asking for two boxes of premium dog treats and a chicken.

No chicken for "Bubba". No chicken! (No soup either).

Alex certainly did his homework. He’s got every detail, including call log times, probably the latitude and longitude stats even, memorized and woven into a tale. He’s sickening to me, but I feel he’s being effective at what he’s trying to do to the jurors. :(

Isn't it so nice of Alex to keep referring to what other witnesses have testified to and what videos show? He sure is helping us know his story matches up with exactly what others have said. Almost like he wants his story to match and/or explain their testimony. Sure is interesting isn't it.

PawPaw and now.....RowRow WTH???

It's the way my family is with pets. We always change their names a little. And it's always to add an "ee" sound at the end.

Sounds like this family takes one sound from a name and doubles it - or at least Alex does. As if they are dogs, it how it sounds to my ear.

And didn't Alex call himself Alec? I had heard that he was actually called Alec by family.

I'm just not getting how opiates make people lie or why he would lie in that manner.

Tyler Bailey (on Law and Crime) just said that AM is coming across as credible and believable. WHAT? Are we watching the same thing? And the judge (sorry can't remember name) said he looked HUMBLE and is coming across as sympathetic.

Sorry, no link.

Yeah I watched them yesterday and couldn't believe I was watching the same trial. They are pretty much just character actors at this point. They are paid to pick a side and argue for that side. It's what makes people tune in. If they just came out and said it's over, and AM is guilty, they might lose viewers and it's all about the numbers.

Plus if they were any good, they'd be in court working on a case instead of adding commentary on another case. I also doubt that they are even watching the case. They probably just look at a clip or two and are asked to comment on it. I doubt they've been watching the case since day 1.

So, in The Interview room, one of the videos of AM with LE, host CM SPECIFICALLY pointed out that when someone is REALLY upset and crying over lost loved ones, they have SNOT running down their face!!!!!!

We KNOW that the defense team has been reading/watching EVERYTHING they can find online.

It is NOT lost on me that the ONLY time AM has shown this much emotion is TODAY!!! On the stand!!! After he has had the opportunity to watch all of the behavior analyses of what he SHOULD have done!!!

It is infuriating to me.

JMO. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members