SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So “PaPa” has been threatened a lot, they feared for their lives, and were avid hunters and gun people

So much so that they had typically had loaded weapons in their trucks, at the ready, at the house etc

Am I to believe that AM did not routinely carry a gun or pistol with him? His kids did. Sounds like Mags did.

He comes back, finds the bodies and he has to go to the house for a gun?? There is not one in his Suburban?? He just got back from Mommas house. And “feared” for his life/sons life

Can’t wait for prosecution line of questioning!

Another point on ‘retaliation’. Who leaves guns out everywhere when they are concerned about a retaliatory boogie man?!

So “PaPa” has been threatened a lot, they feared for their lives, and were avid hunters and gun people

So much so that they had typically had loaded weapons in their trucks, at the ready, at the house etc

Am I to believe that AM did not routinely carry a gun or pistol with him? His kids did. Sounds like Mags did.

He comes back, finds the bodies and he has to go to the house for a gun?? There is not one in his Suburban?? He just got back from Mommas house. And “feared” for his life/sons life

Can’t wait for prosecution line of questioning!
In all the hours of interviews, I never ever heard AM refer to his son PM as "PaPa." Term of endearment in front of the jurors? It did not work on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1