SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew they didn’t shoot themselves….
( cause I did it)
there were no guns….
( cause I hid them)

I love the way he’s NOW recalling that he may have checked on them AFTER dialing 911
(got that pesky 20 seconds in evidence to deal with)

MOO

Why would you leave the 911 operator to call family? She is the communication link between the scene and law enforcement on the way there. If there was a threat still on the scene that would be vital information to convey to arriving officers.

To all the people referring to how AM speaks, including all the nicknames, etc...We have tons of family that talk EXACTLY like this all the time. Just saying
Everyone who has testified in this trial has sounded the same to this Midwesterner. Same thick, rural southern accent and lots of nicknames.

Where is Dick Harpootlian and why is the young woman attorney sitting in his chair?
I believe that she is seated at the defense desk to the left of DH/JG's desk. The chair to the right of the female attny (forgive me, forgot her name) is Jim's chair. For some reason, DH is not being shown in camera - perhaps at his request/demand? He has been known to meddle with the media (allegedly ;)).

We don't even keep that much stock on hand do we? We had to make some quick calls to accommodate orders.
Today was a special day. lol;)
Indeed since we knew this was going to be a deep in the bottle day for us all lol. The booze companies are making a killing off this and had to make several whistle stops to restock. The chicken has passed out already.

Tyler Bailey (on Law and Crime) just said that AM is coming across as credible and believable. WHAT? Are we watching the same thing? And the judge (sorry can't remember name) said he looked HUMBLE and is coming across as sympathetic.

Edited to add: Judge's name is Fanon Rucker.

Sorry, no link.

Last edited:
Tyler Bailey (on Law and Crime) just said that AM is coming across as credible and believable. WHAT? Are we watching the same thing? And the judge (sorry can't remember name) said he looked HUMBLE and is coming across as sympathetic.

Sorry, no link.
watch Nancy Grace...she doesn't believe anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members