SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So “PaPa” has been threatened a lot, they feared for their lives, and were avid hunters and gun people

So much so that they had typically had loaded weapons in their trucks, at the ready, at the house etc

Am I to believe that AM did not routinely carry a gun or pistol with him? His kids did. Sounds like Mags did.

He comes back, finds the bodies and he has to go to the house for a gun?? There is not one in his Suburban?? He just got back from Mommas house. And “feared” for his life/sons life

Can’t wait for prosecution line of questioning!

Didn’t see where DM misstated info (thanks for catching that), but I’m not going to reread the article. The thing is it's another example of AM’s fraudster ways. Many MSM will misstate info, and I take what all is read with a grain of salt. All is for information purposes only. DM is great for photos.

Of course the secure debt would be paid first, there is a lien on said property and AM would not benefit as he is incarcerated. Maybe I misunderstood your post.

MOO
@arielilane -- Sorry if my post was unclear. In MM's LW&T, she bequeathed her entire estate to AM. I was confirming he did not benefit from her estate or his 50% ownership of joint assets liquidated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz