SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps AM was napping!
Sleep-Walking and Sleep-Driving DEFENSE

The very idea that a person could commit crimes while sleeping is unsettling at best. Criminal law requires a voluntary act to convict a defendant of a crime. That being said, unconscious individuals committing even the most heinous crimes, including murder, have been able get away with it entirely if they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the act they committed was involuntary.

I may be in the minority but I don't look forward to Alex taking the stand. I've heard more than enough from him in the LE interviews, phone videos, and body cam. Ugh. Plus there are going to be massive and loud objections when cross starts. JMO.

Last edited:
I have seen a lot of debate as to if AM said "I did him so bad" or "they did him so bad". It occurred to me yesterday that he propably did say they-but why they? Why get so specific? Why not say he or she? It is my opinion that he intentionally used two different guns to make it seem like there were two shooters or "they". How could he have known the night of the murders that two different guns were used unless he did it? JMO of course.
Crimesleuth I agree! He immediately said “THEY”
From the get-go. I would barely be able to string words together much less assume “he”, “she” or “they”

In fact most people talk in generalities, especially in shock. Choppy generalities, not even complete sentences depending on the person, event, trauma, etc

For example: Stammer, stutter, OMG, I can’t believe this, who would take my family (previous child/wife)…..who would do this? Omg. Why? Why? Why???? Please God why?

I am Southern lol, we ask God a lot of those hard questions!

Did y’all see Netflix last night? Too bad the attorney for the poor girl that died on that boat couldn’t be the one helping to prosecute. Great documentary. Now my husband understands my passion for this case each day lol

Back to the TV!
I have also delegated dogs and housework to others to watch all day ha

Bamachica

Since their “acoustic expert” testified that you could not have heard the gunshots from inside the house I think AM will say the whole TV napping story was a
lie because as the husband, he knew he would be a suspect, drugged state or whatever they come up with. From living in the country and hearing shots all the time, I don’t believe the acoustic testimony that you could not hear the shots from inside the house. I think AM added the napping detail as to to not only explain why he didn’t go but also why he did not hear the shots because he has heard shots before while in the house. The expert testimony gave him an out, now just has to explain the lie. MOO
AJMO...the timeline doesn't hold up. PM's video and he and MM's going dark on their devices (even though PM was in the act of responding to his best friend about his beloved doggie) sinks AM's story...no if, ands or buts.

I can’t believe Alex will take the stand!! Maybe it will help him because he does have that folksy relatable manner when he talks. Hope to goodness Creighton is well prepared for this.
IMO, Creighton may have even tried to manifest this into being with a voodoo doll….he wants AM to take the stand…. every prosecutor wants the defendant to take the stand. #gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member