SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look to me like his sister and brother there are sad and cryingish at Alex's testimony how wonderful Maggie was in all ways. It seems FOR Alex losing such a wonderful woman and wife and mother of his sons. They believe him I'd say. Buster just blankly observing and yes, it all makes me SICK as he took all of this away from her and her future. regardless STOP talking about her pregnancy so the just had the TWO boys. GROSSING ME OUT HE IS.
OMG she could fit in at a GOV. Ball with affluent people and ...down at a food bank. OH, I cannot..

He can’t speak without trashing others!
Hey AM - Tinsley & SLED are going home tonight. You live in cage because you committed crimes. You felt entitled to spend other people’s money as you patted them on the back. “Here little doggie” with a rock behind your back. Or a gun.
I can’t imagine what thought flashed before PM & MM as you slaughtered them

May the jury be sure & swift.
JMO

AM should read the newspapers -- in his testimony, his recollection of the value of Moselle and the ultimate sales price is way off!

The Moselle property has been listed for sale by the Crosby Land Company since February [2022]. The listing, titled Cross Swamp Farm, is priced at $3.9 million and has had multiple interested buyers and at least one offer, according to previous reporting.

Read more at: https://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/crime/article260898247.html#storylink=cpy

Wonder if there's any possibility that one of AM's buds, Attorney R. Crosby, may be connected in some way to that Crosby Land Company? (AM & RC "go back" a ways, including their "doing business deals", etc.)

OMG...testifying he was a full blown addict BUT it did not affect his ability to practice law..... he says he remained a competent attorney...:eek: OMG nice contrast to the beginning of his testimony where he says HE IS A LIAR due to opiods, so confused and blah blah blah...but never affected his brain to practice law/deal with clients:oops:

Functioning addicts do exist.

So we are confident that the jury now seems him as ‘more’ guilty than they did 24 hrs ago?
I’m not. Wait until the cross examination, then we’ll see.
How the jury absorbs AM’s “story” may depend on whether they’ve dealt with a narcissist or addict in their life …. I’ve dealt with both ….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liiinebecc