SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
‘The addict’ separates himself from the actions. It’s not his fault, it’s the addiction.
So, when AM says he did not intentionally kill his son and wife, is he opening the question for the prosecution..”Under the influence of drugs, did you unintentionally kill them? Were you so afflicted that you killed them and don’t recall?” Thus opening the door to not guilty of premeditated murder. He seems to have left open this question by saying earlier, that he was sweating, hard and implying that he was under the influence still of opioids.

Yes indeed we are foot loose in here and still wrapping our minds around this Fairy Tale along with hands wrapped around drinks to try and absorb AM's shifting to meet the facts and water works. Oh the chicken has come to and back on the bar, can't keep a good chicken down.
Get the drinks ready !!
One Twitter user tweeted, during the testimony, "New drinking game: take a swig every time you hear ‘pawpaw.’"

Get the drinks ready !!
One Twitter user tweeted, during the testimony, "New drinking game: take a swig every time you hear ‘pawpaw.’"

We'd all be drunk in 10 minutes lol

Interesting that all his descriptions of detox use hypothetical words. He keeps saying “supposedly“ (and supposably) and “the symptoms are supposed to be gone by 7days” like it is a magic number that a textbook can dictate for everyone. Also, he says there are “so many symptoms”, but he only mentions 3 and then repeats those same three again. He also never uses a personal pronoun or a personal experience of detox. He says ”the leg can’t be still… you can’t lay down… it makes you sick…” He never said “my legs wouldn’t atop moving“ or “I couldn’t be still” or “I had terrible diarrhea“… When you really feel bad and are telling of it, you use the words I and My because it feels personal to hurt or be sick.
Just interesting to me. I wasn’t trying to pick that part of the testimony apart, but it ws so glaring to me. Support my own little theory that the drugs are being used as an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ronjan