SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it does. After 2 years of the policy being in effect, in most places.

(bolded by me)
And as a top-dog lawyer that made millions off of suing insurance companies, you can trust AM knows how to read the "suicide clause" and the "exclusions" paragraph too!

ETA: The suicide clause -- a time period when death benefits under a life insurance policy will not be paid out due to a suicide, is typically 2 years.

Last edited:
I think his pain was real today but it was due to regret not his actions. He regrets his life as he knew it is over, the most freedom he will have is sitting in the courtroom these last few weeks. AM knows what is ahead and that is why he's upset. jmo

Just watched this all this morning....he was known to be physically abusive with her!
Her interviews were very difficult to watch. Paul was insulting and physically abusive to her and insulting about her family as well. He WANTED her to feel less than him.

PM’s behavior with her was not that of a nice or good person.

She says “Sorry” and touches her face a lot. Paul’s abuse and the survivor’s guilt she admits feeling have harmed MD considerably and I hope she is able to heal from all of it.

ETA: One of the worst impacts the narcissist leaves the victim with is their shame for having played along. But the narcissist is typically a master at manipulation and having their victims feel shame is part of keeping them connected.

I just watched the Netflix documentary about the Murdaughs. Really well-done, the interviews with family, attorneys, locals. I had read how local law enforcement (SLED, as well as local DNR) covered up for the Murdaughs, but I was really shocked at how much they covered up for the Murdaughs in the Mallory Beach case, how some families worried about retaliation from the Murdaughs, etc. It's shocking, the corruption in that county. I hope the jury doesn't feel threatened.
I am so worried about that.

Thank G_d that is over. AM is a pathetic, entitled, liar, a thief of the little people like his former housekeeper's children.
Now the state can begin and I expect fire and brimstone.
I’m a little worried actually. Because he has lied his whole life and has no problem lying. He is not going to stop lying for this. Hoping he does get caught up in his own lies and they take him down. Please, let justice be done for so many.

To me the questions are:

…if you didn’t want to go the the kennels that night so you wouldn’t get sweaty, why did you go down there and stay five minutes and leave.
…what shoes did you wear down to the kennels. Where are they now.
…what shoes did you wear to your mom’s. Where are they now.
…knowing how this case was evolving, why did you continue to lie to LE etc
…it is amazing how your narrative hits all the points of testimony that pointed to your lies

I've been wondering about tardive dyskinesia??? It could just be dry mouth I imagine.

I was wondering the same. Maybe something similar. I wonder if opiate abuse can cause it (tardive d. is related to issues with dopamine - dopamine blockers). AM certainly has something going on with his brain that's not typical.

She said they ALL drank and partied, all of them, including the mom and young brothers. What a family!

Well, it's good to know that they all loved each other SO much, and were such kind and compassionate people to everyone they met!

Paul, especially, was a good boy. Never mind that he abused his girlfriend and then recklessly caused her death. He was a good boy.

Such great family values.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member