SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh there were sheriff's guys there and Solisitor's guys there and then the SLED guys showed up and some of the SLED were were probably former locals moved on. I believe a couple testified to that. Also the Murdaughs were a force in more than one county for a long long time. I'm sure everyone hob nob around, AJMO
Reminds me of the OJ case. Partied with LE and such, good buddies, until they arrested him for murder. Only then did those folks become the bad guys.

I am so sorry for your loss, Katrinepa.
Thank you dear. The father of one of my college friends was murdered the same year. Jurors are people with their own experiences and feelings, and I believe most take their responsibility very seriously. It's emotional in any case I believe. So many sad details and wasted lives...

I think they have been in court for 5 weeks, and I'm not surprised if some of the jurors are finally showing emotions. This was a horrific crime. NO ONE, including myself, wants to think that a father/husband can do this, but people kill people. Mothers kill children. Children kill parents. People kill over $20 or $20million dollars. People kill people just to kill people. We are living in unfortunate times. IMO, all of these cases are shocking and have to take an emotional toll on the jury.

For all we know, they could have been crying because they are looking at the man that killed MM and PM... in close proximity.

JMO. moo

And are having to listen to his lies and blustering, knowing what he did.

His accent is hard to listen to because I think he is faking it. I understand what has been discussed here from locals but he does it more at particular stages.

The only other person that had an unusual accent was the big guy who did the maintenance. All the others haven’t been extreme.

Depends. If a Juror gave him a tissue box yesterday, it makes me think that person favors him, But From my personal experience, my Mother being murdered, when the Jury came back with the Verdict, they All were crying.
OTOH, he is an expert at reading and Playing he Jury, so who knows if they are empathizing with his BS, or because they have a child themselves, and the details break their hearts. I'm glad there is much more to come before deliberations begin.
I'm so sorry for your loss, @Katrinepa What a horrible thing to go through. I hope you saw justice for your beloved mother.

This has been what I am so interested in!!
Prayers for all of them as this trial winds down and they feel the full weight of their role. It is not easy to judge another human being. They represent all of us as they weigh and discuss the evidence and their impressions and I wish them wisdom and strength and clarity as they do so.

I wonder why the forensic accountant and divorce atty have not been shared in this case - seems very relevant if it is a fact. I thought all evidence the state has must be in at this point in the trial? I know they have a rebuttal but can that be added if true?
I don't know. One would think. But they have not put in the shirt with stains that has been discussed either although there may have been an opening yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe