SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #31

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew what a day. What a week!!!!! Incredible drama. Today was a massacre by the State. The defense got sabotaged by their own client. Alex was a complete failure as a witness/defendant. He just kept talking and talking and talking. CW couldn't get a word in edgewise which was perfectly fine as Alex kept yammering about everything and nothing as his narcissism practically dripped off of his face.

Speaking of faces.. The look on the face's of the defense as their client got pummeled is the perfect image for this trial. I was waiting for a white towel to come flying over from the defense table in order to stop the brutality of it all.

However, Alex's massive narcissism would not allow him to stop. Even after the State AND the judge told them he was done and could leave the stand. NO ONE is going to stop ol' Alex from getting the last word in...NO ONE!

Just like some other famous Red Haired lad who wouldn't listen to anyone right up until the moment....well you get the idea.

custercover.jpg

I just had a thought. Did he have time to take Maggie’s phone down the road on the golf cart immediately after killing them before going back to the house? It would take about 2 -3 minutes. Would that work with the timeline and steps?

Maybe - but didn't the evidence show that Maggie's phone travelled WITH Alex's phone until it suddenly departed ways with the Suburban at the exact spot where it was eventually found?

Please, someone, correct me if I've gotten this completely wrong.

TIA. IMO.

Phew what a day. What a week!!!!! Incredible drama. Today was a massacre by the State. The defense got sabotaged by their own client. Alex was a complete failure as a witness/defendant. He just kept talking and talking and talking. CW couldn't get a word in edgewise which was perfectly fine as Alex kept yammering about everything and nothing as his narcissism practically dripped off of his face.

Speaking of faces.. The look on the face's of the defense as their client got pummeled is the perfect image for this trial. I was waiting for a white towel to come flying over from the defense table in order to stop the brutality of it all.

However, Alex's massive narcissism would not allow him to stop. Even after the State AND the judge told them he was done and could leave the stand. NO ONE is going to stop ol' Alex from getting the last word in...NO ONE!

Just like some other famous Red Haired lad who wouldn't listen to anyone right up until the moment....well you get the idea.

View attachment 405286
Is there a bronze canon nose first in the ground in the above image? What battle is that from if we know? All the best to all - enjoy the weekend. Rest.

Maybe - but didn't the evidence show that Maggie's phone travelled WITH Alex's phone until it suddenly departed ways with the Suburban at the exact spot where it was eventually found?

TIA. IMO.
Newly obtained car data has placed Alex Murdaugh at the spot where his wife’s phone was later found dumped – before he quickly sped away from the scene.

The data, handed over by General Motors just last week, shows the disgraced legal dynasty heir left the family home in his 2021 Chevy Suburban at 9.07pm on the night of 7 June 2021 – just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed his wife Maggie and son Paul.

TIA. IMO.
I don't think there was location data from Maggie's phone, just orientation changes, screen on/off, footsteps. Many suspected, but we learned for sure today, that Alex left his phone at the house when he went to the kennel -- which is why there are no concurrent steps. What we do know is that his car cut its speed by 20-30 miles per hour at the location on Moselle road where Maggie's phone was subsequently found.

Not to be annoying- does anyone have handy the body cam where Waters nailed him at the end? My husband would like to see. I’m still unskilled. If not no worries.

I would honestly be more apt to believe AM's testimony if he blamed some big-bad drug lord that he neglected to pay for the murders, rather than revenge for Pau-Pau's boating accident. But alas, it seems the drug dealers were the ONLY people getting paid by AM.

He never really answered JG’s question…did he?

Griffin: “Alex, did you murder Maggie?”
AM: “I would never hurt Maggie.”
G: “Did you murder Paul?”
AM: “I would never hurt Paul.
If I was under the pressure that they’re talking about here, I can promise you I would hurt myself before I would hurt one of them, without a doubt.”

But he did answer Griffin directly, I believe, yesterday, and said he did not kill either one of them. I’m 99% sure. Anyone else know for sure?

Would Maggie have needed to okay the $600,000 extension on Moselle if she owned it?

If so, did she refuse?

Did he ask her and that sparked her to reach out to an accountant to examine what was going on with their finances?
I think I read that Moselle was transferred to Maggie in 2016. That was several years after Alex started stealing from colleagues and clients. I believe Edisto Beach house was in both names, Hampton house same, assuming.

I don't think Maggie cared if Moselle was mortgaged, but she wasn't going to give up her primary home ... which she established as Edisto when she began renovations, and entertained family and children's friends at Edisto. Alex needed her to sign the house over to the bank. The bank had called Alex 2-3 times for her signature, since Alex already had the money. Maggie didn't do what he said.

It seems like Alex was in a pressure cooker where everywhere he turned, he owed money and could no longer borrow from one to pay the other (and skim a little for himself). His finances were collapsing and the boat hearing later that week would seal the deal. Killing his family and blaming the boat accident for his tremendous loss was supposed to wipe the slate clean, except no one believed him.

Is there a bronze canon nose first in the ground in the above image? What battle is that from if we know? All the best to all - enjoy the weekend. Rest.

There's a lot going on in that picture so I'm not sure where the bronze cannon is, if there is one there. Can you narrow it down to which part you're seeing a cannon?

The picture itself is from the Battle of the Little Bighorn. It's not 100% accurate. For example it is known that Custer took off his buckskins before riding into battle. It was brutally hot that day.

Newly obtained car data has placed Alex Murdaugh at the spot where his wife’s phone was later found dumped – before he quickly sped away from the scene.

The data, handed over by General Motors just last week, shows the disgraced legal dynasty heir left the family home in his 2021 Chevy Suburban at 9.07pm on the night of 7 June 2021 – just minutes after he allegedly shot and killed his wife Maggie and son Paul.

Was it ever explained why it took a year and a half to obtain that data?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts