SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your posts makes me think... Freudian slip?

"I've been up to it now". In the South, "being up to something" means you're doing something, usually nefarious. Could he have slipped and said that?

MOO.
It has always stuck in my craw. Bugged me.

This one bugs me too: "I did not shoot my wife or my son any time. Ever."

Any time. Ever. ???

What a stupid thing to say. Like we thought you tried to shoot them before or after??

Those extra words to me do not make sense!

Yeah NO. I wouldn't call a marriage where one person hides their drug addiction then claims to be drug free only to be sneaking and hiding his drugs immediately again over and over again and stealing from his clients and lying to his wife about it all. That is a marriage built on lies. NOPE.

"Little Rooster", "Paul Paul". Worked for his Uncle. John Murdaugh choked up more talking about Paul than his own father, AM did. I am interested in this testimony, I wonder if he will stand up for AM.
I have to say, I like John Marvin. He seems genuine to me. I hope he’s a decent person, unlike his brother.

My oldest sister was friends with John-Marvin in high school. She speaks highly of him, or at least of her memories of him. Something about his demeanor or maybe the cadence of his voice, or whatever is not sitting right with me though.

They put out a tail gate spread, that does it for me no way he could’ve killed his family. Good grief, you cannot rehabilitate AM’s character, Alex did great, thanks for his clients while he was robbing them blind, treated them like family too. We know what Alex definition is to be treated like family- not good is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbw0021