SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But this is opening things up for a mistrial. If someone is standing outside the court room with a sign supporting either side, BOOM, mistrial. I feel like the defense is trying to muddy things up and confuse the jury.
They are throwing anything they can at the jury hoping something sticks for them. A lot of people believe this will end up in a mistrial. So unsettling.
Can I ask why? The jurors arrive and leave the courthouse every day. Why would a sign outside the courthouse tomorrow be any different than a sign outside the court house any day the Jurors were there? IANAL, but I don’t think signs outside the courthouse could be a reason for a mistrial. MOO

Last edited:
Got the chicken drinking again and dancing on the bar with it's Purple Heart medal lol. Drinks are flowing the sleuths trying to absorb the defenses two shooter and can't hold two weapons theory. Think it's time for some top shelf shots to keep us in the game so we can try to deal with the smoke, pellet, bullets and mirrors.
Hehehe! I'll take care of the chicken's scratch for you.

So things I noticed

1. Alex just says something bad has happened.

2. He didn't take his wife's car because she had to take the kids to school? How would he connect Maggie and Paul being hurt badly to him not being back in time for his wife to take the kids to school?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ma1love