SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought two handles of vodka and was hoping that they would last for the rest of the trial but this guy is making me want a drink. I'm thinking now that two handles was waaay too conservative. Golly Gee Willakers I might be out of booze by Happy Hour!!!! Shucks.

Amazing how these people know the most smallest detail about the most insignificant crap, but anything related that pertains to the murders..Nope! Don't remember a thing. Urgggghhh!!!

I'm sorry to hear about your back @Edvis
I hope you heal up quickly and that the procedure was helpful!! You've been one of the bright lights in a case that is so dark. :)
Thank you so very much and just scooting around the house here with baby steps and agree such real view of a dark soul. and case

Just an observation. If my family had a tragedy like this we wouldn't be blowing up the phone calling people until we all were together and had an idea of what was going on. When my dad died suddenly a few years ago, we didn't call anyone. My mom called my sister and me, we rushed to be with her and then we gathered our wits about us and started calling others the next day. This blowing up everyone's phone is weird to me and folks converging in the middle of a crime scene is too.

John Marvin is a happy little family apologist and schmoozer.

He cried while doing the interview on the morning show too. Randy did also. They want the firm to stay in tact with no more negative press.

I think this brothers club will say anything to stop AM from being convicted. It affects their finances in a few different ways.

Thinking he was the bat boy for the family. He couldn't make the string but had to give him something to do.
JMM and Paul bonded over being the “ black sheep “ of their families by not wanting to be lawyers.

JMM had a boat and a charter fishing operation both called The Black Sheep.

The white tee that AM was wearing when the cops showed up had the logo on it.

I don't think I could a loathe a family more than I do these 'people'. No care for anything. Just leave crap wherever it is and someone else will pick it up.

Aww shucks, double homicide. Everything was so garsh darn perfect!
I've been thinking about one of my favorite quotes throughout this case. From The Great Gatsby: “They were careless people, Tom and Daisy – they smashed up things and creatures and then retreated back into their money or their vast carelessness, or whatever it was that kept them together, and let other people clean up the mess they had made.”

This family is so enmeshed. It would be fascinating to have a full Venn diagram of this family. So pretentious, to call houses by names "Moselle". "Alameda". Oh, John gets a ride by police of chief, close friend.

BTW, this is an actual low country drawl. No put on "Foghorn Leghorn" like we had the other day.

Of course the first thing you do when your wife and son are shot to death, call your brothers, law partners, lawyer friends, anybody that can be of service to you in the upcoming days.

John Marvin was the first to arrive back to Moselle the next morning by himself? Hmmmmmmm? Very interesting.

Oooooooo something just coalesced for me.

In the Greene bodycam, Alec takes his shirt from his belly up to wipe his face.

The blood spatter analysis. Blood spatter, no spatter.

It looked like the Shroud of Turin to me.

This is what I think happened!!:

Alec did get blood all over himself. I think he hosed off, stripped down at the kennels, dressed in whatever he could find as soon as he could find it. Maybe even a second hosing-down in the Moselle shower.

I wish LE had swabbed his nostrils and ears!!!!

IMO after Alex hosed himself off, showered, redressed, Alex blew ugly snot. And wiped it onto his shirt.

IMO there was blood in his nose.

jmo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads