SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Newman says the jury trip to Moselle will occur this afternoon after the state rests its reply case.

As info to anyone wondering about rules of the visit to Moselle, many of us recently followed the trial of George Wagner IV in the Rhoden Family Massacre. They also arranged a type of crime scene tour (4 crime scenes) plus locations of security cam video. It was done at the beginning of the trial, managed by the prosecution and the media was not allowed to be there with jurors. Jurors traveled in a school bus. Media was allowed to follow the procession, but had to keep a distance, usually abt quarter to half mile away. No photos of jurors were allowed.

I understand they're a feral problem. So much of the swamp land they inhabit is very hard or in some intances impossible to navigate and they reproduce. Then they come out mostly at night to root everything in sight.
Right IIRC, they reproduce early and very frequently, so its easy for 2 feral hogs to quickly become a group of 20.

The State should have had a better witness for the cell phone info. Judge maybe shouldn’t have allowed it.

That was crazy in my opinion and that he could answer that with a straight face. I had to look him up to remember he's with Charleston County Sheriff's Office because he was wearing a lanyard that said "United States Secret Service". Maybe he gets better treatment when he's wearing that just like AM and his badge

Last edited:
...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??
And in the end...Paul got to feel what getting shot feels like.

I really wish there was a more humane way to control the piggies. Even though I eat meat, I will never forget what mother pig's cries sound like when they separate them from their babies. I am a snowflake when it comes to the animal kingdom.

just gonna go ahead and say it....

I think he is an awful man and liar.. BUT considering all the things the family has been accused of I don't really know if I could say 100% that there is no one else who could of killed them.

also - weird twist.. A's " biggest concern was clearing his sons name. " Could it be murder suicide and A cleaned up so his son would not be labeled as the killer / suicide?

Was Buster thoroughly investigated? Could they of been in Cahoots?!?

I feel like there as so many things that could of happened! If it was someone who saw the snapchat they would of thought A was at the kennels too... he could of been the target.
IMO Buster had nothing to do with it.

The kennel video was not on Snapchat ( the wobbly tree video was).
Kennel video was just on Paul’s phone and never sent to anyone.
No one knew it existed for a year because it took them that long to unlock the phone.

JMO

imo. I just feel like the prosecution better do more to lay out this crime..like I don't think its normal to remember what you did when you came into a home..like maybe you were looking for something you dropped or you are going around to see if someone is there... or you went to the bathroom and the linen closet and then you brought your shoes down to the mudroom..I mean who can remember all this??

the whole situation is just chaos.

just gonna go ahead and say it....

I think he is an awful man and liar.. BUT considering all the things the family has been accused of I don't really know if I could say 100% that there is no one else who could of killed them.

also - weird twist.. A's " biggest concern was clearing his sons name. " Could it be murder suicide and A cleaned up so his son would not be labeled as the killer / suicide?

Was Buster thoroughly investigated? Could they of been in Cahoots?!?

I feel like there as so many things that could of happened! If it was someone who saw the snapchat they would of thought A was at the kennels too... he could of been the target.
I think him wanting to clear Paul's name was part of his 'boat crash people did this' alibi / motive. 'They' killed him but I'll avenge him.

...AND I don't wanna, ever. I can't even IMAGINE this hog stuff situation, unheard of (North). But all that bloody killing, like all in a day from those that go on about it. LIke swatting a mosquito. I did hear Ball say they eat the trees and roads up , problem to environment, but Goddd.. and where do they come from??
Here is some background as to how they've grown to be a problem in North America.

Feral Swine Bomb
And they interview a farmer in South Carolina.

I just got back in after taking care of a foot of snow around my property. I got to thinking that those pudgy, bloated Murdaugh men don’t look like they have ever done an honest day’s work. Housekeepers, maids, groundskeepers, etc. to do everything for them. And, then demean them, or kill them and steal their money. They never learned to respect the honest dollar that a working person earns. Frankly, I would not piss on them if they were on fire. Just my opinion however.

The defense has not indicated at all that they’re questioning the accuracy of the data. They have relied on it too. And the last witness had nothing to do with cell phone data - he was just some guy who did an experiment anyone could have done with their phone.
Nothing to do with cell data? He was literally qualified as an expert in such. Further, his testimony about how a cell phone turns on and off directly relates to how the prosecution provided timeline. It’s how the prosecution provided an explanation to when MM and PM’s phones “turned off forever.”

This isn’t to say I disagree he is guilty. But I don’t think it unreasonable for one to have doubt.

Good afternoon folks. The name Eddie Gibson has come up a few times. I went to high school with him. He was a pretentious, self-righteous guy back then. I'm not sure how he is today, but I wouldn't be upset to hear some charges coming his way.

Judge Newman says the jury trip to Moselle will occur this afternoon after the state rests its reply case.
Got the hippy bus warming up and the trailer being pulled behind will be stocked with your favorite beverages and spirits, chilling. It will be a flower children ride out to the site and expect nothing but PEACE, LOVE and GROOVY from you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay