SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's go Furthur this time.

View attachment 406052

Wait for me!!!

giphy.gif

Hi @Betty P :)

Do you recall if the jurors got off the bus? My recall was they didn't and they weren't told about what each place meant either. Often during the trial I remember one side or the other referencing something like "if you remember on the viewing you went by this place or turned around here" It seemed like they had no info on what each place meant they just viewed them all and then as the trial went along the locations were referenced.

IIRC, they were allowed to get off the bus. They had to, especially at Flying W Farm. They had to walk to see the pond where GW4, Jake and Billy hid the murder weapons in concrete filled 5 gal buckets.

I don't recall how much they were told about the crime scenes, but they probably gave the basic facts about where victims were killed, etc.

Right IIRC, they reproduce early and very frequently, so its easy for 2 feral hogs to quickly become a group of 20.
They're nasty creatures and are a real problem not just in rural areas. With subdivisions pushing further into undeveloped land, new homeowners are finding their well manicured lawns being torn up and their beautiful fences being demolished. It's a real problem that only gets worse every year. This article is enlightening on the breeding habits of these animals.
MDWFP - Breeding and Social Behavior.

AND, if alex was really interested in finding the killers...he would have told them he was at the kennels. He would have told the truth, "I was just there!!" and told them timeframe.
The most basic reasoning and big picture should put Alex away without question. I really hope the prosecution helps maintain this focus in closing.

Got the hippy bus warming up and the trailer being pulled behind will be stocked with your favorite beverages and spirits, chilling. It will be a flower children ride out to the site and expect nothing but PEACE, LOVE and GROOVY from you all.

I guess we should listen to The Marshall Tucker Band (Spartanburg SC n' all) ?

Note: This music reference does not indicate my approximate age in any way ;) :cool:

Between the redundant character assassination(enough is enough, I get the idea), recalling previous witnesses, and unqualified expert witnesses among other things, the State is looking desperate. Law and Crime may look biased but in turn the judge is looking that way to me as well. When are they gonna end this thing! JMO

Word on the twitter is the prosecution called the phone witness because they know he's right and the jury will test it out in the jury room. Pretty smart.
I was thinking about how many iPhone jurors will be flipping their expensive as heck phones around in the jury room, after hearing that witness's testimony! The baliff might come barging in thinking there's a rumble goin on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay