SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the hippy bus warming up and the trailer being pulled behind will be stocked with your favorite beverages and spirits, chilling. It will be a flower children ride out to the site and expect nothing but PEACE, LOVE and GROOVY from you all.

The children may get to meet AM in person when they and that bus get hauled away to the county. It’s still the 80s here in the drug war south.

Last edited:
Between the redundant character assassination(enough is enough, I get the idea), recalling previous witnesses, and unqualified expert witnesses among other things, the State is looking desperate. Law and Crime may look biased but in turn the judge is looking that way to me as well. When are they gonna end this thing! JMO
When they're done...Maggie and Paul deserve the most the prosecution can muster in their names. MOO

They're nasty creatures and are a real problem not just in rural areas. With subdivisions pushing further into undeveloped land, new homeowners are finding their well manicured lawns being torn up and their beautiful fences being demolished. It's a real problem that only gets worse every year. This article is enlightening on the breeding habits of these animals.
MDWFP - Breeding and Social Behavior.
For sure we're seeing more of them in northern MI. My stomping grounds in MO. has em for sure and spent many a night in my buck wild days hunting them.

just gonna go ahead and say it....

I think he is an awful man and liar.. BUT considering all the things the family has been accused of I don't really know if I could say 100% that there is no one else who could of killed them.

also - weird twist.. A's " biggest concern was clearing his sons name. " Could it be murder suicide and A cleaned up so his son would not be labeled as the killer / suicide?

Was Buster thoroughly investigated? Could they of been in Cahoots?!?

I feel like there as so many things that could of happened! If it was someone who saw the snapchat they would of thought A was at the kennels too... he could of been the target.
he lied about being there immediately because he claims he understands the investigative methodology, he would be in the circle right off the bat.....having never myself been in contact with a horrific crime scene for a loved one, I cant imagine myself or anyone having the capacity to construct a scenario which was not true right there in the moment with their bodies laying there.

he had his constructed timeframe, no contact with kennel alibi. that lie was premeditated. IMO.

he thought it would be accepted and LE would simply move him out of the circle. IMO, LE may have had a longer investigative process if not for that video. and even without that video, technology and investigative processes could have resulted in him not being removed as a suspect.

He only had 4, now 7....that was his plan all alo g. It was him to begin with that was complaining the trial was too long.
Let alone, it was AM who wanted a speedy trial. Lol!
Yes and AM and his attorneys should have been more definitive when they asked for that speedy trial. They should have requested a speedy trial from start to finish and then topped that off with their definition of speedy. How anyone on this planet can expect to live the moment before it happens or know the time something takes if they have never done it before is beyond me. Maybe on wish planet one could do those things. moo

just gonna go ahead and say it....

I think he is an awful man and liar.. BUT considering all the things the family has been accused of I don't really know if I could say 100% that there is no one else who could of killed them.

also - weird twist.. A's " biggest concern was clearing his sons name. " Could it be murder suicide and A cleaned up so his son would not be labeled as the killer / suicide?

Was Buster thoroughly investigated? Could they of been in Cahoots?!?

I feel like there as so many things that could of happened! If it was someone who saw the snapchat they would of thought A was at the kennels too... he could of been the target.
And we don't know that PM and MM are dead. I've never seen them. Maybe they got disappeared to Belize?!

did they test paupau for gun residue on his hands ? I also can't get with why Alex would immediately turn around and come back down there and report them dead...he could have waited, he could have cleaned up the crime scene, if he knew they were dead why come rushing back down there with the car? he went down to the kennel, then he went to his parents...then he went to his house and they still weren't back so he jumped in the truck and went back down there...maybe Pauls signal wasn't working when he tried to upload and send video...didn't he say someone came and let him in his moms at the back door? wouldn't he be covered in blood?

where is the blood evidence? did they find every area where blood was present?

guns are everywhere out there..people have a lot of guns..did they find the gunshot residue on Alex?

I feel like this whole case is a mess and would like to hear cohesive alternate theories...I am not making it to
a conviction, where there is so much potential for another scenario to have occurred..just because he was
there doesn't make it so..why would Alex hem himself into such a tight timeline..he could have waited a couple of hours..he could have waited to have himself together..doesn't seem cunning at all in this matter.

and you guys know me...everyone is guilty as sin. mOO

But it wasn't a Snapchat video.
It was a video he was recording to send to a friend because the service at the kennels was spotty.
It was never sent out or viewed until after death and after his phone was succesfully hacked into.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe