SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #34

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they ever ate any of those poor animals they love to kill...
Hogs are extremely destructive, destroy crops, kill pets, do a ton of damage that costs big $$, have no predators and procreate in huge numbers. I’m a big animal lover, have a 500 pound pet pig that I bought from the show to save it from going to slaughter plus a bunch of other critters but I am a fan of killing wild hogs.

Mr Harpootlian really opened that BIG door. He made a huge mistake because Crosby got to answer CW's question of did you change your mind about knowing AM. And now DH is going to thank him....ya can't make the stuff up, Wow

Hogs are extremely destructive, destroy crops, kill pets, do a ton of damage that costs big $$, have no predators and procreate in huge numbers. I’m a big animal lover, have a 500 pound pet pig that I bought from the show to save it from going to slaughter plus a bunch of other critters but I am a fan of killing wild hogs.
I just hope the meat is used. Personally I would have problem killing them for sport.

I'm going to up the Drama Alert to Yellow right now with a possible Red Alert on stand bye. Conditions are favorable for a possible explosion in the court. All members should be ready to turn everything off and devote any and all attention to the court for major drama!
I'm here losing my mind. I'm out of the house way longer than intended & my phone is at 1%. Gonna have a lot to catch up on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cassie.ryan18