VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Death becomes this place it seems, bringing along a spirit guide to get us through this place and leaving alive.
And I think someone else mentioned earlier that with all the phone activity or something, things on and off, there was a worm hole or something the like on that estate or near the kennels? Suggested it needed to be studied thoroughly scientifically. (Sadly I am not doing the original poster justice.)
MO.

My client, the chicken, and myself, will be wearing camouflage and handing out flyers promoting the adoption of Hog Hunting as an Olympic sport.
I will bring my 300 Blackout and the chicken will bring her specially crafted smaller chicken size 11 Blackout, to keep the hogs away from the bus, in case the hogs are under some pressure and come out in the day time, as discussed, and supported by abundant repetitious testimony.
Everyone take cover in the groovy bus this place is a critter attack kill zone.

Only one reporter was allowed to join the jury on their view of the Moselle Property. She’s sending back notes. She says the 12 jurors and 2 alternates assembled at the Colleton Co. Courthouse at 9 a.m. and loaded into 3 transport vans. The vans left the courthouse at 9:10 a.m.

We’re told the jury was taken through the kennel entrance. They have a total of 30 minutes to view the property. They will spend the bulk of their time at the kennels and the shed where Maggie and Paul Murdaugh were killed.

Towards the end of their visit, the jury will be taken to the main house for a view of the exterior. They will not go inside.

Latest report: While touring the Moselle property, one juror could be seen standing in the feed room door, glancing up at the doorway that has been the subject of so much testimony. Judge Newman was with the jury at the kennels, standing still, looking down.

Report: Some of the deputies on watch while the jurors toured the Moselle Property are some of the key witnesses in the case, including CCSO Detective Laura Rutland, who sat in on Alex Murdaugh’s first interview with SLED investigator David Owen in the early hours of June 8.

At 10:24 a.m., defense attorney Dick Harpootlian said the jury was at the Moselle house and was wrapping up their tour. Defense lawyer Jim Griffin is expected to deliver the closing argument as soon as this afternoon. He was not with his colleagues at the Moselle property.

And I think someone else mentioned earlier that with all the phone activity or something, things on and off, there was a worm hole or something the like on that estate or near the kennels? Suggested it needed to be studied thoroughly scientifically. (Sadly I am not doing the original poster justice.)
MO.
Ain't going near no worm hole we got enough problems keeping an eye on all the critters.

look everyone has guns out there...he probably hears gunshots all the time..theres a hundred guns there...he probably thought nothing of it ..it's moot or almost moot in my opinion mOO

Maybe they found those 5'2" 12-year-olds hiding in the trees
At this point wouldn't be surprised. We're all holding up in the groovy bus waiting for the critter attack, chicken is hiding under one of the seat's and were all taking slugs straight from the bottle, sorry sleuths we're gonna have to fight our way back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lexus24