VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #35

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot fathom the privilege and expectation these people learned to live with… the whole thing is rife with abuse of power and I’m floored by this whole case, and how many people they affected, such a huge ripple effect.

He bugs me, he is like his brother.
Exactly, I didn't fall for his "Aw shucks, I'm just a good ole' country boy" routine on the stand either. He has always been literally 1 step behind Alex sweeping things under the carpet, picking up the pieces, doing his bidding at all times.

There is no way if they were all such a close family like they all claim to be, that NONE of the brothers or sister or cousins had any idea of Alex's severe opioid addiction.

MOO

look everyone has guns out there...he probably hears gunshots all the time..theres a hundred guns there...he probably thought nothing of it ..it's moot or almost moot in my opinion mOO
well...respectfully, not a moot point...defense is the one who brought in the "sound guy" who claimed you couldnt hear gunshots.

What a road trip, dodging chicken and hogs and squirrels giving stank eye, time to hunker down in the courtroom. ;)
Crazy out here girl I tell you and was going to ask you to go but hunker down there. Just spotted some geese doing a low flyby in fighter formation. and our spirit guide bailed on us, go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mustanglawton