VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I hear correctly that AG Alan Wilson would be doing the rebuttal that would be about 45 minutes?

It was when the attorneys were up at the bench discussing times during a break towards the end of Waters closing.

I can't imagine what sicko would stage the property with the bike, Buster Christmas deco and the stuffed chicken, but I believe authorities need to figure it out. It makes the hair stand up on the back of my neck.
It could be local kids ... hearing details from their parents and others in town and local papers or news casts or social media and they only wanted to have some fun. It might be a group of 14 year olds with too much time on their hands.

Oh he definitely did it....I am just still not sure if the motive is a mixed bag and he wanted to spare them because he knew his downfall was coming soon. Thinking he was embarassed and did not want them to know about all his lies. I don't really know but it seems he really did love Paul.

My thoughts exactly.

It could be local kids ... hearing details from their parents and others in town and local papers or news casts or social media and they only wanted to have some fun. It might be a group of 14 year olds with too much time on their hands.
That would be the best and most innocent explanation. I hope that's all it was.

You know how sometimes you talk about things but don't really have much thought about them and then you see it mentioned again and suddenly you have an ah ha moment? The paranoia inducing pills in his pocket. Where did they come from and why were they in his pocket of all places. If he had them in the house at Moselle when he showered and changed before going to the kennel (according to him), why did he put them in his pocket? Why carry them around in your pocket? If he cleaned off elsewhere on the property where he had the shorts and t-shirt stashed, were the pills there also? Why drive with them to Almeda? Did he pick them up at Almeda before he came back? Were they stashed in the car? And if all his lawyer friends and his family were with him when he handed over his clothes, at what point did he ditch the pills? Are there any views of his bulging shorts front pockets on LE body cams? I'm pretty sure there were no pills in his back pockets when he was sitting down in the car during his interview. These unanswered questions are giving me reasonable doubt that there was ever a pocket full of pills on AM that night. A pocket full of pills doesn't fit the story IMO.
jmrttpmn
yes, good post...but sighing, AM lied about EVERYTHING. what still nags at me is his story he doesnt know how maggie and paul got down to the kennels...or who left when. he said something about them going together probably in Paul's truck. but didnt know. (???)

well, the truck was Paul's uncles during the infamous merry go round car account, and it was not driven down to the kennels. it was at the house. I know LE was misled about Paul's truck not being on the property, because AM said "they would have driven down in his truck" and LE noticed the truck wasnt there and put a BOLO out on it. did they miss checking the uncle's truck?

too many lies.

I don't think so.

Did you see how REMOTE this property is??? I do not think local kids applies.

JMOO after listening to CW, these two points stand out ...
  • Re 911 call, AM says to the operator he had not seen PM and MM for hours therefore, the 'paranoid' excuse to lie to SLED doesn't work.
  • After the murders, AM more concerned about getting in touch with Rogan instead of BM to make sure he is safe and to warn of possible danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper