VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see quite a bit of jaw clenching, lip pursing, half grimaces, and finger fidgeting from AM at the moment.... it must be difficult for him to sit through the final moments of the prosecution slicing and dicing the defense case he put his all into... JMO

What other media podcasts or video streaming services have analysis of the day in court that are more objective than the usual choices?

This is a good question. I can't do Law and Crime and so I listen on WLTX, but then there's basically no commentary at all. Which is fine with me - I have you all.

I wish CW would have said 2 people that didn't have a voice Paul and Maggie, but Paul the little detective did have a voice with that video.. the one he never got to send.. the one that exposed the biggest lie his dad told.

Alex sure is touching his face a lot during Water's Closing. Alex caresses his chin, looks totally unemotional. Mouth motions show he's feeling challenged, sniffs like a punk wanting to fight. Mumbles something, hand up to chin again. Waters is talking about the injuries to Paul's head, but Alex is zoning out, probably saving his crying energy for the Defense's Closing.

I’m trying to lip read. If you are too, you know they’re not making it easy. When CW was talking about the blackout, it looked like AM said “find it” among other words, twice, repeating himself. Maybe, “didn’t find it”. Did anyone else see it that way? Or even grasp more?
MOO

Last edited:
I'm afraid that break really disrupted CW's flow. And imo, CW knows that the defense goes on tomorrow so he's taking as much time as possible to hammer AM and he's become redundant and a little desperate sounding. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1