VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish CW would have said 2 people that didn't have a voice Paul and Maggie, but Paul the little detective did have a voice with that video.. the one he never got to send.. the one that exposed the biggest lie his dad told.
He did apologize for not having any eye witnesses for them...but they're dead...that one got me </3

With regrets, I've been watching this trial on You Tube. I've missed lots without checking back with this group. Forgive the ignorant question... But please tell me whether there were 2 guns missing from the gun room? I can't believe I missed that... TIA

I don't think anyone had an accurate count on how many guns were supposed to be there.

However, the bullets used from the rifle that shot Maggie had the same ballistics as a weapon bought for Paul (who target practiced and left bullets and casings that could be used to ID the weapon). That gun disappeared, Paul lost it, according to the Murdaughs. Buster and Paul were given matching semi-automatic rifles (AR style) and Paul "lost" his. So Maggie bought him a slightly cheaper version and that is not the one that was used. No report of the theft or loss of the rifle was ever reported to police.

The shotgun was never found, and I don't think we've heard testimony about how many shotguns the family owned, but AM had another one at the house, which he says he picked up out of fear that night. So there were shotguns, plural, in the gun room. I think it was also testified that guns were kept lying about and in other areas as storage.

IMO.

I am just now realizing how tough of a job this has been on Creighton Waters, SLED, LE and all working to bring this case to prosecution. The long hours, pain and heartache cannot be overlooked. Find this man guilty please.

MOO

#Justice4Maggie&Paul

I don't think anyone had an accurate count on how many guns were supposed to be there.

However, the bullets used from the rifle that shot Maggie had the same ballistics as a weapon bought for Paul (who target practiced and left bullets and casings that could be used to ID the weapon). That gun disappeared, Paul lost it, according to the Murdaughs. Buster and Paul were given matching semi-automatic rifles (AR style) and Paul "lost" his. So Maggie bought him a slightly cheaper version and that is not the one that was used. No report of the theft or loss of the rifle was ever reported to police.

The shotgun was never found, and I don't think we've heard testimony about how many shotguns the family owned, but AM had another one at the house, which he says he picked up out of fear that night. So there were shotguns, plural, in the gun room. I think it was also testified that guns were kept lying about and in other areas as storage.

IMO.
Yes he never gave them the list of weapons he promised.

Was he/she repeating what the defendant said in cross?

The phrase. It came across exactly like what I heard from the prosecutor on the trial I was on. Same emotion and inflections brought back memories from over 40 years ago. I can't remember the last time I thought of that trial....Have to add, it is a very worn out phrase.IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1