VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a punishable offense for a juror?
wondered same thing…judge did say to her that she violated an order of the court by discussing the case…aren’t most violations of orders of the court punishable?

I feel bad for jurors though - all this time and not being allowed to talk about the case to anyone - that would be tough to do

and why we added an extra cocktail lounge car and the spirits are flowing along with a free dozen eggs due to this mornings juror antics.

If it’s OK, once my client, the chicken, recovers from seeing her relatives toted around in pressed cardboard cartons, we will be retiring to the roof of the extra cocktail car and reclining in a 60s style lounge chair with half the webbing busted out. I would like Mountain Dew…the soft drink…over ice please, and with permission, I will grill some burgers at lunch time. Until then I will relax and see how long it takes the pine pollen to cover me.

Amazing! Everyone else in the entire state is wrong, incompetent and/or lying. Saint Alex is perfect. It's OK to make mistakes if you're AM, but the rest of the world must be damn perfect!?

So far I'm about another drink away from taking a nap. This is boooooring!! Zzzzzzzzzzzz!
Very boring! He definitely doesn't sound convincing nor confident with his stuttering, stumbling and um's.

AM frowning a lot this morning … bet he’s thinking he could do a better job!
Probably frowning a lot because he lost the one juror they bought to assure, at minimum, a hung jury.

Sorry to be so cynical, and I really don't know a ton about this case, but, with the little I have read, I'd be shocked if this family didn't at least attempt to buy a juror or two.

"Why wouldn’t he want LE to know about the kennel video since it does not show any anger or strife? " So why did he lie about being there and not tell LE about it? You can’t have it both ways JG that he would want LE to hear it but also is a liar. if AM wanted them to know they were at the kennel together and the chicken rescue he would have told them, do not have to wait for the video. I bet we hear that on rebuttal. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tkm0284