VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Defense is going to attack law enforcement and claim that they can't be trusted to present accurate information to the jury (alleged misinformation given to grand jury, alleged misinformation given to the family re blood on the t-shirt etc). JMO.
I agree, that’s all they have to argue about fortunately none of that negates the time line and lies

Yes my brave sleuths who made it back from the ranch yesterday we've added an extra car for lounging and drinks are on the house all day long knowing that we will have to endure the defenses babble in closing. The chicken is still recovering so be gentle with him and again thank you all for hanging on and riding out this crazy ride on the crazy train
Just hook me up to a Titos and soda IV please, I really don't think I can bear anymore. You're a wonderful host btw :)

I think you must be right, I can’t imagine if a similar looking shirt to Alex’s was hanging in the window that there would not have been major objections from both attorneys and immediate halt put to the Moselle field trip. moo
Yeah, had it been a blue shirt, I'd have been worried.

Day 28

Good day, y’all!

First up (unless something wild happens) is Defense closing agruments. Take a leap over to our cocktail lounge car and @Edvis will assist you with your preferred beverage and grab the best seat available and we will be on our way! All aboard! Choo-choo!

Here is where I watch trial live:

We're already taking orders here and some have asked for shots of white lightning, sleeper car is ready as well lol. Take a deep breath and find yourself a seat on one of our velvet stools or benches, let's ride.

so? whoever put it on had been shooting and then it rained and they put the raincoat on. No way to tell how long the GSR was there. it's just not strong enough of anything for me...pleanty other very compelling circumstantial evidence...

It is relevant since a witness saw him carrying it in soon after the crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966