VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're already taking orders here and some have asked for shots of white lightning, sleeper car is ready as well lol. Take a deep breath and find yourself a seat on one of our velvet stools or benches, let's ride.

I'll a Bloody Mary please. I'm trying to shake off a hangover. I see we already have drama. I'll take a couple of those eggs that the juror brought to court please!!

Believe it was still a short time frame from when the phones went silent. PM's video showed the usual back and forth with MM and AM then after the video PM and MM continued with their usual day but in that time frame AM acting casual put his plan into action as PM went into the feed room he became the first victim with the shotgun. MM was just yards away, short yards and after hearing the gunshot's turned in surprise to see what was up. By that time AM had already dropped the shotgun and acquired the rifle shouldered and began firing. Both were caught in the element of surprise and only seconds to take in the reality of who was shooting them. IMO there was no song and dance with PM and MM or holding them at gunpoint AM needed them to be distracted with their own doings, just enough time to acquire the weapons and set all into motion.
and according to AM himself..."I got outta there."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members