VERDICT WATCH SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #36

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was set for DH to take us all into altered states and triangles of mystery but remember how many times from the start of the investigation AM has lied and mislead all and bet his attorneys as well and why they had to keep switching tactics to defend AM. DH is struggling to keep up and convey all this IMO.

My experience as a trial attorney is we'll likely have a verdict Friday. Despite their oaths the jurors have likely made up their minds with few exceptions. Juror who was excused was likely defense leaning or we wouldn't have heard a word from DH. Both sides have their scorecards of which jurors they think are in their camp and those that aren't. Weekends are simply too enticing as an incentive to wrap things up particularly a long trial like this. I commend the judge; he's kept the sttorneys on a leash and created an amicable atmoshpere in his courtroom. If th4y deliberate beyond Friday I believe we're looking at a hung jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1