GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking about Paul's video.... If not for that video....
I do wonder if we will find out any more about exactly how this all happened.... what a messed up family, the decades of intimidation and corruption.

Given everything, the Murdaugh household must have been horrible to grow up in. Were Buster and Paul given love and respect? Growing up with lies will suck the life out of you. Yes, Paul's actions were horrible but I think he suffered. JMO.
Yes, I commented a few days ago that AM’s colleagues talked about spending time with Paul, tried to influence him in a better direction, tried to get Alex to reign him in. How sad to be surrounded by so many who wanted to help him but his childhood, enabling parents were too much to overcome in his short life.

I hope Buster gives a victim statement. On behalf of his mother and brother and against his father.

Jmo
While I’d love for that for Maggie and Paul, I think they - more than anyone else - would likely know that would be so extraordinarily difficult to do this soon, that it is too much to ask. He needs and should be allowed the time to process and integrate this into his understanding of who he is and who Alex is.

Per our reporter in the courtroom, @thadmoore, the jury wore serious faces as they entered the courtroom. Murdaugh’s family did not appear to react to the decision. Buster, holding his girlfriend Brooklynn’s hand, looked down at the ground. ...

TM: Only when Judge Newman told jurors their verdict was supported by the evidence did Murdaugh's sister, Lynn, begin shaking her head. Alex did not appear to react when Hill announced the verdict.

doesnt matter...they are released after the verdict. they can come back to watch sentencing. they can speak with anyone they want, or not. if they are harassed, the judge has extended interceding on their behalf.
It's also one of the reasons they had numbers and took such pains to never show their faces, so if they chose to remain anonymous after the verdict they could.

Pro Tip: if you are innocent of a crime, say so right away. Say it over and over. Don't say anything else.

Just maintain your innocence. And if you ever get on the stand, have that be the first thing you say.

IMO.

That’s what AM did! He said it over and over and over…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dianthe