Found Deceased FL - Madeline Soto, 13, Missing Child Alert, 13500 blk Town Loop Blvd, Orlando, 26 Feb 2024 *arrest* #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it odd about her saying SS came into the room to walk the dog and she helped him with the leash. I can't believe he would take the time to walk the dog with Madeline in the car, dead.

[snipped by me]

I don’t know if he was actually in there for the leash, but I think it would make sense for him to take the time to walk the dog if the alternative was JS getting up to do it, which would be bad for him (if she didn’t know that MS was already dead). If JS actually left her room in the morning, she might notice MS wasn’t there, or might want to say goodbye to her. And for what it’s worth, I don’t think the dog would necessarily be going out for a proper “walk” and could instead be just going out to pee.

I also buy that he would take a dog on a walk while having a dead body in his front seat because he did other similar things: drove repeatedly in the area of her school with her dead body in the front seat, drove through the security gate of the complex with her dead body in the front seat, moved her body from the front seat to the trunk while in a parking structure that obviously would have cameras, went shopping for vape juice with her dead body in the trunk….

and lets not even talk about whats wrong with this picture. It's February, shes already cramped into the dining room Aka as Maddis room, and it looks like it doubled as a storage area. At least take apart that fake tree and put it somewhere else. Put it in your room Jenn. Im not even sure this is maddys room at this point.
I don't know why, but this photo makes me very sad. Who knows what kind of pain and trauma Maddie endured in that home?

JMO

7:50am. Pg 31 of 896 pg data dump:

In the surveillance footage, I observed a male wearing a red shirt leaving the complex in a 2010 silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate at 0750 hours with a female wearing a green sweater in the front seat. This person appeared to be sitting upright with her head slumped over to her left side. At 0819 hours, I observed a male wearing a red shirt enter the complex through the front gate near N. Hoagland Boulevard in the silver Lincoln with someone in the front passenger scat wearing a green sweater and once again slumped over. At 0831 hours, the male wearing a red shirt left the complex in the silver Lincoln MKZ through the rear gate with a female in the front passenger completely slumped over to the left.

I have just noticed in this report, the choice of words as the statement goes on.

07:50 - This person appeared to be sitting upright with her head slumped over to her left side.
08:19 - …with someone in the front passenger seat wearing a green sweater and once again slumped over.

Up until here we always said “how did the police know M was dead for sure?” Head to the left, slumped over, ok, could be asleep, drugged or worse but hard to tell but then…

08:31 - …the male wearing a red shirt left the complex … with a female in the front passenger completely slumped over to the left.

I know there was damning evidence in the car park when he switched her from seat to boot but here it seems he had her propped up rather straight at first and by the time he leaves she’s tilted over quite a bit towards her left side not just her head. MOO due to choice of words. Perhaps this is how at this point they also knew. I’ve seen people asleep in cars and I can’t think of anything more awkward when their heads loll all over the place and yes they slump but completely slumped over? Make of it what you will. Poor Maddie.

Not to mention that the car he was driving that day ( the poodle ambulance) was not the car he normally drove.
This fact leads me to wonder if he had come to town specifically to kill Maddie. There might be a perfectly innocent explanation for the car swap -- his dad was getting his usual vehicle serviced and offered the Lincoln to SS, for example. However, if SS brought the different vehicle so that in the future if anyone checked on him, the car he drove would not be the one that might be seen the day of the murder. Naturally, SS had no idea LE would suspect him so quickly.

The whole "embarrassed by SS' car" doesn't make sense, because SS was not driving his car that day but his dad's. Jen would have known this. So what car did SS actually drive on a daily basis?
I don't know if this is the car he normally drove, ( below: Honda parked in the swale registered to SS) I don't know what CS drove up to Orlando that night to help them with their "housing crisis")
Didnt the police tell CS they had seized Lincoln, and CS said dont expect it to be clean, because it was the poodle ambulance, and had a variety of fluids all over it from when dogs were sick or had surgeries etc,

Attachments

• Honda.jpg
    Honda.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 4
I don't know if this is the car he normally drove, ( below: Honda parked in the swale registered to SS) I don't know what CS drove up to Orlando that night to help them with their "housing crisis")
Didnt the police tell CS they had seized Lincoln, and CS said dont expect it to be clean, because it was the poodle ambulance, and had a variety of fluids all over it from when dogs were sick or had surgeries etc,
Maybe he was hoping it (the poodle ambulance) would interfere with the K9 cadaver dogs to not hit on Maddie her scent.

I suspect it was more that Maddie didn't want to be seen with him - her long-time abuser. IMO.
IMO it was because she was dead, and him saying she didn't want to be seen in his hooptie was more fabrication of his lies, like that she didn't want McDonald's, or any raspberry Entenmann's, or that she replied “Thanks, love you too" after he dropped her off. Lies, lies, lies...

I thought SS was living with his parents. Why would his parents think he'd need to break into the house? Since they do, I'm guessing he had to give back his house key when he was staying at JS's? Either way that seems odd to me since he goes back and forth. He hadn't totally moved out of his parents house. Per the 896 pg data dump:

Pg 113 - <13-year old friend> stated that he recently moved out of the residence

Pg 341 - Per a JS interview - Stephan had moved out of the home in the later part of 2023 (November/December).

Pg 872 - Per JS interview #1 - Stephan no longer lives in the home with JS and Maddie, as he moved out in December of 2023; however, he has come to visit two or three times since then. When Stephan visits the home, he will sleep in the guest bedroom upstairs

Same page and interview - The reason Stephan moved out of the home is because he was offered a job by his father; however, the job fell through, and
he is trying to move back. Typically when Stephan visits he will stay for a few days; however this time, he planned to stay for a week.

So, all the above tells me he was still living at his parents, and planned to stay with JS for a week. I can't image that they'd demand his house key back each and every time he stayed at JS's for days/week. So, why would they think he would need to break into the house for mone

The very last part hits the nail on the head IMO. Plenty of women out there who will put up with a surprising amount just so that the man stays and she isn’t alone
whats interesting to me is the time period JS's father lived there....it has been stated he helped raise Madeline. IMO, JS was very accustomed to not being a hand's on mother.

how long was SS unemployed living with her and how long was his father paying $600 for him to live there? his disney employment, how long was he employed? it appears IIRC disney denied he was employed there, tricky words, of course he no longer worked there, but never confirmed his past employment. of course its obvious why they wont comment. how about past employees, are they required to sign an NDA? Im just curious about it and why he was no longer employed there.

whats interesting to me is the time period JS's father lived there....it has been stated he helped raise Madeline. IMO, JS was very accustomed to not being a hand's on mother.

how long was SS unemployed living with her and how long was his father paying $600 for him to live there? his disney employment, how long was he employed? it appears IIRC disney denied he was employed there, tricky words, of course he no longer worked there, but never confirmed his past employment. of course its obvious why they wont comment. how about past employees, are they required to sign an NDA? Im just curious about it and why he was no longer employed there.
Is Epcot considered Disney? In that audio clip, when JS was in the back of the police car Jenn talks about SS coming back to Orlando and that "SS wanted to go back there ( Disney) " but he had to wait a certain amount of time before he could re apply? I think she said he quit.
(what SS told Jenn, and what actually happened could be 2 different things.)

After seeing the recently released emails between SS and his parents, a professor of forensic studies has said he thinks SS might have "bombshell" info, and that IMO (if he does have this bombshell info) could implicate JS, which could give him a lessor sentence.

So my question is... why would he wait to drop that bombshell, if he even has it? Doing so before trial would allow LE to do more investigative work against JS, if indeed it would be JS the "supposed" info is about. I'd think that could also take the DP off the table. I'm not understanding what the timing of such (supposed) info is about, and why it would be better do drop the bomb at trial, and not before.

*ETA - I wanted to make it clear that it's IMO that it could be JS that would get implicated. The forensics guy didn't say anything of the sort. I wanted to make that clear because how I wrote it above isn't real clear.

I know this is not the takeaway of most people here, but these media outlets get pages and pages of full reports, and then include only the tiniest bit of them. It is frustrating. The Kissimmee PD docs show some questioning of JS, but not the level of pushback that is suggested here.

The WESH article cites new documents released by prosecutors, so I put in another records request.
I agree. I'm weeks behind, just reading 8/22 posts. Being able to see what she actually said, rather than a summary of what the officer felt would be more concrete.
Catching up now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts
Back