GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Pruddennce for the you -tube link. Watching it, as the verdicts were read out, on the left side of AM there is a picture on the wall. Is that AM Grandfather or relation on the wall, I think someone mentioned it at the beggining of the trial some one said it was.
IMO hopefully there will be more investigation into Gloria Slatterfield and Stephen Smith. People may be able to s

Wildest moment in the trial for me so far, in a trial with many wild moments, was the "let's stage the Moselle property for the jurors with Maggie's bike, a random flowerpot with Buster's name, an empty shirt in the window and a stuffed chicken in the dog pens" moment. o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O
There have been so many wild moments! I guess in DH's world the tiktokers were the stagers?

Angenette over on L&C shaming the citizens of SC for clapping for the prosecution this morning.

I will reverse-shame Angenette on behalf of my fellow South Carolinians for her thinking she has the right to sit and judge our behavior in this matter.
To quote the Wicked Witch of the West, “Be gone! Before someone drops a house on YOU!”.

I wonder if we will learn more today about the true feelings of the Murdaugh family … is it possible that they will express real compassion and no longer believe AM during impact statements? Perhaps they won’t say anything. I’m expecting this morning to be quite emotional hearing from anyone who has been adversely affected by these horrendous murders. Just the presence of Tinsley and members of the Beach family will be emotional. My heart goes out to Maggie’s sister especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member