GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG he just stood up and said he was innocent. I almost threw up in my mouth.
Thank goodness the judge is mentioning the grandfathers portrait that had to be removed...put AM back in his place of shame where he belongs.

Judge CN to AM: "You've engaged in such duplicitous conduct, here in the courtroom..."

How heartbreaking for the judge -- who lost his own son in January of this year...

Love this judge! May his good, kind, wise influence many, many future judges in the US, and around the world.

Maggie's family are victims too, they can speak for themselves.

It's a disgrace if nobody speaks, even if they were just trying to avoid the limelight.
I don’t think they were trying to avoid the limelight. I think they know how incredibly hard this must be on Buster and refrained from speaking in an effort to allow him to digest and deal with this and be able to maintain a relationship with him. I see no disgrace here - just a family in a horrible situation trying to get through it.

I also think they know the judge isn’t going to have any leniency here and their statements would not sway him from what he feels is the right sentence.

two different shotgun rounds were used against PM turkey load, smaller pellets and buckshot being bigger pellet size. Several shells were found at the base of the open door in the feed room. The defense was blowing smoke around about the shells used, pellets found in the walls as well as PM body. Those type of shells were found around the site as well but the several shells found in the feed room were key though different.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member