GUILTY SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton #38

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul had the last say!!!!!

Someone on twitter said that Paul solved his own murder with 6% iOS phone battery.

I saw one of the sealed CS photos of Paul on Law&Crime yesterday that was so very disturbing that I haven't slept since seeing it. May Paul and Maggie rest in peace while knowing he'll serve every day an imprisoned man guilty of your murders.

Commentator on CTV is saying AM will catch it in jail due to killing a child, his on young son. Yes!

I’m so glad to see this! I was so unsure how the jury would vote! The media made it sound like the State didn’t do their job. Justice for Maggie and Paul!

My heart sinks for Buster though. He’s got a hard time ahead of him.

The train is a rocking my fellow sleuths and drinks all around get up on the bar and dance if you want. This is something I was hoping for and it feels so good in my heart personally to know that a horrific man will be put away and caged like he should be. The train will be open and partying the rest of the week and into the weekend and already ordered extra booze and extras needed to rock this train. Thank you all fellow sleuths for riding along and believing in justice served, LET'S PARTY!!!!!!
I can’t think of a better group of people to go through this whole rollercoaster of a trial with. Thank you all for your camaraderie and the sharing of knowledge and opinions. I am so happy tonight!

Even now as Lady Justice speaks I can’t help but feel a bit empty inside.

A mother and son gone forever, another son orphaned and likely divided between maternal and paternal families, a wasted life for an attorney seemingly who had it all. It’s just all so tragic.

Sorry to rain on the parade, it just sucks that humans can do this to each other. I have no joy in this terrible saga.

Last edited:
I hope Maggie’s sister has something to say tomorrow. She knew something was wrong early on.
I still believe her testimony was the turning point. It finally brought MM into the conversation, and put a face of suffering on someone other than a conniving Murdaugh.

But this is the best thing that could have happened in this case for him. He needs to know it's okay if he believe his dad did it or if he had any knowledge of it, was intimidated, threatened, bribed or otherwise coerced to lie for his dad that he is now truly safe. He won't be out and he won't have to look over his shoulder because I don't for a moment believe Alex wouldn't have eliminated him as well if it would have benefited him.
I agree with both of you - heartbroken for Buster but hoping he is able to salvage something positive out of this long term. I am a lifelong SC resident and so grateful for Judge Newman and his presence in this trial.

But this is the best thing that could have happened in this case for him. He needs to know it's okay if he believe his dad did it or if he had any knowledge of it, was intimidated, threatened, bribed or otherwise coerced to lie for his dad that he is now truly safe. He won't be out and he won't have to look over his shoulder because I don't for a moment believe Alex wouldn't have eliminated him as well if it would have benefited him.

I agree this is the best thing for Buster. One of the commentators on L&C said "I don't think Buster believed his father, I think Buster loved his father."

I hope his gf's family is the kind of supportive family he didn't get. And that he has good therapy. Lots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
world1971