SC - Paul Murdaugh & mom Margaret Found Shot To Death - Alex Murdaugh Accused - Islandton *Guilty* #44

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Wow. I have a lot of sympathy for jurors that find themselves in a media maelstrom through no fault of their own. But this juror came forward willingly. Whoever from the defense is orchestrating this should have prepped her better.

Honestly, that might be the biggest trainwreck of an interview since Miss Teen South Carolina was asked about maps.

1724960859371.png

Oh, man -- what rubbish by the defense.

IIRC, what this comes down to is Team AM thought they paved the way for AM's future after getting a State Judge to suggest a possible sentence for the federal financial crimes during the State's (financial) plea agreement, and the Federal Court essentially told AM's defense to stay in their own lane! The Federal Court didn't need any help from AM's cronies to advise him how to do his job! MOO and SMH...

Huh? So Egg Lady is writing a book, and Juror Z is speaking out to assumingly be wing lady to Egg Lady?

This is the same Juror who told the Judge Toal that she felt influenced by BH. Seems to me this party was also easily influenced by the EL! :rolleyes:

Sheesh, how did she ever clear voir dire? JMO
Can you say 'money grab'? I'm sorry but she appears disingenuous to me. If her friend aka egg lady wasn't writing a book, would we even be hearing this from her now?

The Judge polled each juror as to whether the verdict was true and correct and she said yes. I don't think this is going to have as much negative impact as people think. At least I hope.

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971
Back